Hi Folks I'm Lurchins

Lurchins

Confused about dryer sheets
I have been a member and lurker for about 10 years. But, this is my first post. I have learned a lot from this community and for some reason feel like saying hi today.

I plan on retiring in 2023. I will be 61. My DW is 8 years younger than me and likes her job and will continue working for the time being. Our family will move to her insurance plan, so we won't need to navigate that stuff, yet.

Our kids are teenagers and one will start college in the fall. We have budgeted 4 years of school expenses for them and feel reasonably confident that they won't be living with us when they are 30.

My main hobby is music. I love to play with other folks either local bar gigs or just jamming. I plan on going to more music festivals/camps/concerts when I no longer spend 8+ hours a day in front of a computer. I also like to ski, camp, and travel. So I will do more of that as well.

Cheers!

Welcome. 2023 will be here before you know it.

Welcome out of the shadows. sounds like you have done some planning and that always has a positive effect toward success. Nice having something to look forward to doing once retired, that is an important part of retirement.

Welcome out of the shadows. sounds like you have done some planning and that always has a positive effect toward success. Nice having something to look forward to doing once retired, that is an important part of retirement.

Indeed, I feel so bad for people who can't think of anything they would rather do than w@rk, if they don't enjoy their job.

Back
Top Bottom