Hoping to Get More Involved

Forest Wanderer

Confused about dryer sheets
Hello. I have been following this site for quite a while and although I joined a few years ago, I didn't really do much other than read along. I am now hoping to change that. I'm 37, married, no kids, both pretty good jobs for now. Decent income and savings so far but also too much debt- but I have just made a huge step in the right direction. As of the end of the week, I will have paid off all my student loan debt for law school. We still have some ill-timed real estate holdings that are weighing us down but hopefully can be resolved in the next few years and we can have the freedom to make some new life choices other than jobs that are not too bad, but not really what we want to spend our time doing. Thanks for all the collective insight on many topics.

As of the end of the week, I will have paid off all my student loan debt for law school.

Cause for celebration :)
Pop open a new box of ramen and get to work on this:

We still have some ill-timed real estate holdings that are weighing us down but hopefully can be resolved in the next few years and we can have the freedom to make some new life choices other than jobs that are not too bad, but not really what we want to spend our time doing.

Welcome to the forum and keep us updated. :flowers:

Welcome. Portland east coast or west coast?

Welcome (again? :) ) and congratulations on being free of student loan debt!

Hope the real estate holdings work out without too much damage to the bottom line--keep us posted on them.

Back
Top Bottom