How long do you keep the tea bag in your cup

Boy it is the discussion threads like this that makes me feel like I am the outlier.

Since my original post until, that same tea bag is still in my thermos. Next to the thermos is my electric kettle. I basically recycled that tea bag 3 times a day with boiling water for weeks.

I am not frugal. Not this year. I guess I just lack of attention for things like that.

A whole box of new tea bags is sitting next to the kettle. Maybe I never liked tea but just kept the habit because drinking just water was too boring for me.

Boy it is the discussion threads like this that makes me feel like I am the outlier.

Since my original post until, that same tea bag is still in my thermos. Next to the thermos is my electric kettle. I basically recycled that tea bag 3 times a day with boiling water for weeks.

I am not frugal. Not this year. I guess I just lack of attention for things like that.

A whole box of new tea bags is sitting next to the kettle. Maybe I never liked tea but just kept the habit because drinking just water was too boring for me.

Well, it's not really tea that you're drinking at this point, and there are plenty of yucky things that can grow on old tea leaves.

If you just like having a warm drink and don't want plain water, maybe you could try something like this? I usually put them in carbonated water from my Soda Stream for homemade La Croix-like drinks, but they are also good in hot water when I don't want something warm that isn't tea.

https://www.amazon.com/True-Lemon-Orange-Grapefruit-Sampler/dp/B008GE87BG
71paxUjgmuL._SX679_PIbundle-4,TopRight,0,0_SX679SY784SH20_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom