I got the job

() said:
And thanks to 59 million stupid voters in the last election, thats exactly where we're headed ;)

Just think, the rest voted for that other clown... :-\

Congratulations!

It's great to be excited about your work. And important to have those times in your career...it can't all be drudgery. I'm really happy for you.

(5 days to go for me).

K

Have Funds said:
Just think, the rest voted for that other clown... :-\

Maybe the other clown would have been prudent enough to wait for proof of WMD before getting us into the Iraqi quagmire.
Now that we're stuck with the funniest clown ever, we all have something to really laugh about. :'( :'( :'(

MJ said:
Maybe the other clown would have been prudent enough to wait for proof of WMD before getting us into the Iraqi quagmire.
Now that we're stuck with the funniest clown ever, we all have something to really laugh about.  :'( :'( :'(

I am not amused..............

JG

:LOL: for the record, this was one of the most tangiential thread hijacks I've ever seen!

I'm still on the GOP call list/mailing list, so last night I got a call asking for donations to the GOP fund to keep control of the Congress in the mid term elections. I politely replied, "MAYBE IF EVERY GOP CONGRESSIONAL LEADER WASN'T A CRIMINAL, I WOULDN'T BE DITCHING YOUR PARTY!!!" and hung up.

....the interesting tidbit is the canned speach of the fundraiser said, "Having a democrat in the White House come next Presidential election is bad enough, but it would be even worse if the GOP didn't keep hold of the Congress for balance, don't you think, Mr. (butcher my name here)?". It was as if they had already ceded the Presidency! :p

...So back on topic, I'm going to Hawaii again for work next week, and I'm going to recieve my paperwork via email for the new job while I'm there. HR told me that was the point to inform my current management I got the new job. How will that go over, I wonder? "Hey boss, Hawaii's great, I'm leaving you!" :D

Back
Top Bottom