Internet-Free Sundays

Thanks for setting me straight, everyone. I wasn't thinking it through, was still thinking like and empl*yed person. Bad experiment for me, I was shaking by 12:08 a.m. I didn't even make it through 24 hours; by 9:00 p.m. was checking my online class for new discussion posts, but refrained from posting; what else would I do during TV commercials? If I must do an internet-free day again, maybe I'll try a Tuesday. Oh forget that, I won't know what day it is. I'm on a steep learning curve here! Thanks for the help.

I notice that Friday it's official!! That's so exciting, and I am really happy for you. :D Do you have to go back in this week?

439 more days, here.... :D

I notice that Friday it's official!! That's so exciting, and I am really happy for you. :D Do you have to go back in this week?

439 more days, here.... :D

Thanks, I'm at work this week and it's AGONY! Not physical but mental because I'm training the boss' wife who has neither the skills nor the background for the j*b. And worse, it seems that one of the meds. I'm taking acts as a truth serum. Four more days to try to hold back and not let on about her incompetence. And then it's :D:D:D.

438, 437... you'll get there.

Training the boss's wife sounds hideous!! But, it will soon be over and you will be FREE, free as a bird. :D

I know - - 439 isn't too bad. I will be there soon.

Attachments

• bacon button.jpg
    bacon button.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 27
Back
Top Bottom