Is this inappropriate behavior?

That's why I said that I do not believe that other couples were unloving. I just wondered why nobody else seemed to do as we do. Sometimes, that means we are out of step, and should re-think our ways. In this case, apparently not.

A.

I would not jump to conclusions about them being unloving. Every couple does what works for them when and where they are comfortable.

Hell NO!

It's called love. :flowers:

In public, when nobody is looking, I lightly touch Mr B's butt or the middle of his back (just off the spine) with a light fingernail trace to get him to react and of course laugh.
He is a bit more reserved in public than I am. He will hold my hand on the way across a parking lot into a building or put his arm around me in smaller group settings.

In public, when nobody is looking, I lightly touch Mr B's butt or the middle of his back (just off the spine) with a light fingernail trace to get him to react and of course laugh.

I'm putting this at the top of my "to do" list;)

I would be more worried if you stopped.

Been with my wife over 25 years - still hold hands or walk with my arm around her (in public). Ride next to each other in the truck/car (bench seats - my wifes friends call that the mistress's seat). Sit on the back porch in the oversized chair and share a cup of coffee... Still give light kisses in public (pecks I guess)...

I'm putting this at the top of my "to do" list;)
Better find your own SO to do that to... Freebird sounds like she's already claimed that territory...

Hell NO!

It's called love. :flowers:

He is a bit more reserved in public than I am. He will hold my hand on the way across a parking lot into a building or put his arm around me in smaller group settings.
I see young women feeling up their guys' butts all the time. Looks good to me. I remember being in Reno a few years back, when my marriage was not too great. I saw middle aged cowgirls feeling their guys' butts. Made me feel sad for what I had lost.

If its "inappropriate", a word I hate anyway, please get me some asap.

Ha

Completely appropriate. We hold hands in public all the time...rarely do we ever walk in a parking lot or park without doing that. Gentle hugs, DW holding my arm as we stand in the checkout line are also perfectly fine, as are the occasional pecks on the cheek.

R

This thread is worthless without pictrues.

BTW my butt is always available for a squeeze from the fairer sex, kind of like charmin, only different.

Nothing wrong with it. DW and I are that way most of the time.

DH and I do arm in arm all the time, some handholding, a little around the waisting, of course hello and goodbye kissing.

But we wouldn't pat each other's derrieres. I have to say I really wouldn't want to see anyone else doing that in public, but I certainly wouldn't say anything to the patters. I'd just ignore it, like I'm sure some people ignore DH and my interactions.

Why even worry about what others are doing or not doing, at our age who cares. And yes, I think its perfectly appropriate and I'm sure DH appreciates you for it.

I live in a town of huggers, it is not even uncommom to see 2 men in a friendly embrace, as a greeting at the Post Office. I know I'll even have my arm around another mans wife, and that's OK, were just a touchy feeley kind of place.
The How of the American Man Hug

1. Begin with a traditional firm handshake

2. Keeping your hand clasped with your buddy, wrap the left arm around the shoulder of your friend.

3. Slap your friend’s back two times. The back slap is key. Somehow hitting your fellow man makes the hug more manly.

4. Release embrace.

My gran' ma used to say: "they hold hands so that they don't hit each other".

But...I'm all for it! DW and I hold hands walking, driving etc. We kiss all the time in public. GO FOR IT!

Back
Top Bottom