It's funny joke Thursday! - 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worse trouble than the moose

Attachments

• Snow 4 Dog.jpg
    Snow 4 Dog.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 58
Car-Guy is heading to the airport for his well-deserved sabbatical (Thanks for the wealth of nice posts, hope you come back with more soon!). He parks his car, and walks to the payment kiosk, where he has to punch in the number of his parking spot. What is this number?

(Please post answer below without the reason why; I will reveal tomorrow)

Took me a moment! (I am confident that have the answer, but won't spoil it yet...)

Car-Guy is heading to the airport for his well-deserved sabbatical (Thanks for the wealth of nice posts, hope you come back with more soon!). He parks his car, and walks to the payment kiosk, where he has to punch in the number of his parking spot. What is this number?

I cheated, so I'll wait for "later" ;-)

...What is this number?

No, I didn't cheat, and I haven't seen this one before. I surprised myself. I don't usually get these without cheating!

All those that answered in public and through private messages to me got it right.

This is what Car-Guy sees when he exits his car... It helps to be able to see the world from the perspective of others!

Attachments

• Car Parking Spot Number Answer.png
    Car Parking Spot Number Answer.png
    343.5 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Election time in Fairbanks, AK:

Not really a joke, but the mosquitos of Fairbanks make freezing temps seem like a blessing! 100 steps to the nature trail. Step 81 OK...step 82 and I have at least 70 very hungry skeeters on me!

I never believed the line about caribou running all day to avoid mosquitos. Now I do!;)

Two Mexican detectives were investigating the
murder of Juan Gonzalez. "How was he killed?" asked one detective.
"With a golf gun," the other detective replied.
"A golf gun! What the Hell is a golf gun?"
"I don't know. But it sure made a hole in Juan."

Authorities in El Monte, California say a suspect, Juan
Bienvenidez, tried to avoid identification by "gnawing at his
fingertips." Despite chewing away a good deal of skin, police
were able to get a useable set of prints... and they
didn't even have to use ink...

Now that we are making questionable jokes about other cultures:

Why do Jamaican philosophers go to the bathroom as a group?
Cause dem discuss tings.

Last edited:
Ok folks, that was a pretty short sabbatical from the funny joke thread... I have found a ton of new materiel, some of which is "suitable" for posting at ER.Org. New ones coming over the next few days...

:LOL::LOL::LOL: Here's how the Ever Given was really unstuck from the Suez canal.

Attachments

• 3332788767.jpg
    3332788767.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 54
Ok folks, that was a pretty short sabbatical from the funny joke thread... I have found a ton of new materiel, some of which is "suitable" for posting at ER.Org. New ones coming over the next few days...

:LOL::LOL::LOL: Here's how the Ever Given was really unstuck from the Suez canal.

hahaha Car-Guy with funny and time-appropriate Chuck Norris jokes!

:LOL::LOL: Just in time for Easter

Attachments

• 71129873.png
    71129873.png
    475.9 KB · Views: 52
:LOL::LOL::LOL:Here's how the Ever Given probably got stuck in the first place.

Attachments

• 77756656.jpg
    77756656.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom