Laying down the law

Too bad he didn't post an update on how it's going. Those are a lot of demands that someone has to monitor. Good luck buddy. :LOL:

Perhaps so, but I like to see a father acting like one....

I love it! Unfortunately, next stop for this poor SOB is divorce court, where he will be eviscerated.

Men have allowed themselves to become a giant teat from which the rest of life forms can suck.

Ha

PS: In case any of you are wondering, yes, I had a  marvelous weekend.  :p

Jay_Gatsby said:
Perhaps so, but I like to see a father acting like one....
If he'd been acting like a parent, let alone a "father", for the last 17 years he wouldn't be acting like this now.

Well Martha, these guys must be lot cuter than me, or better in bed, or something- 'cause I ain't never been offered any of that sh*t.  :mad:

M

Nords said:
If he'd been acting like a parent, let alone a "father", for the last 17 years he wouldn't be acting like this now.

And like a husband.

It looks like he just merrily went off to work everyday.

That is one screwed up family. Nothing he's trying to do now is going to fix it... in my NSHO

Martha said:
And like a husband.

It looks like he just merrily went off to work everyday.

Perhaps so, but then again there were allegedly TWO adults in that family. Based on the posting, it sounds like there was only one....and he was too trusting.

When he called the DW "the wife", I wrote him off.

Kids are pretty well set by the time they are 3 or 4.

This guy was AWOL more than a decade ago.

Zipper said:
When he called the DW "the wife", I wrote him off.

Kids are pretty well set by the time they are 3 or 4.

This guy was AWOL more than a decade ago.
ive gotta know...and i can tbelieve i havent figured it out...whats DW mean? I assume w is for wife, d is for....dear? lol!help...im lost!!!

Yes dear or any other "d" word you'd like to use depending on your mood or hers :)

I guess one might be a bit skeptical of the entire story in that the copy didn't appear to make an arrest after finding the pot. Then again, the original Craigslist post did come from California. :D

Jay_Gatsby said:
I guess one might be a bit skeptical of the entire story in that the copy didn't appear to make an arrest after finding the pot.  Then again, the original Craigslist post did come from California. :D

I am under the impression that MJ posession under a certain quantity results in a ticket, not an arrest, in many jurisdictions, no?

Jay_Gatsby said:
I guess one might be a bit skeptical of the entire story in that the copy didn't appear to make an arrest after finding the pot.  :D

Pot is illegal in California?

Jay_Gatsby said:
I guess one might be a bit skeptical of the entire story in that the copy didn't appear to make an arrest after finding the pot.  Then again, the original Craigslist post did come from California. :D

There were a few comments in the article that made me wonder whether it was somebody's exercise in creative writing, but on the other hand this is a big world and it takes all kinds ;)

I once read something similar, perhaps not as dramatic, on an ebay posting selling a car. I think it was written by the kid's mother, and was quite humerous... and generated a lot of hits, too.

Back
Top Bottom