Looking for Advice

Eh, I copied someone elses brilliance. Another fine exercise in plagiarism, but well placed methinks.

Unclemick...go get 'em. Although in my experience most of the time I tried to employ any form of law enforcement, I ended up being the one in trouble.

I do like Williams approach though. Invade a nest of smart people with a hairbrained scheme...ignore suggestions, then implorations, then demands to remove offensive material...then start crapping like a goose all over every one and every thing.

That must really work for him.

Yeah TH, I hear you about getting in trouble trying
to get some help from law enforcement. I have
observed that when you recognize virtually every judge
and most of the attorneys at the local courthouse
(never having worked there or even nearby), you
have been spending entirely too much time in the
"justice" system :)

John Galt

William,

zippppp.
pssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
ahhhhh.
:D

Hey TH! Do ya feel better now? I sure hope so after that load of hot air. ;) You certainly don't scare me with your idle threats old man. PIPS is not located in the US so guess what, the FBI, SEC etc. etc. have no jurisdiction over them. Get a life buddy! ::)

I have no idea what PIPS you are talking about. I thought they sang with Gladys Knight.

John Galt

TH

Went to breakfast thursday morning and had one of those 'We didn't have this this conversation', coversations.

We need to egg William on - the more he posts - the better it is.

Give it about two years to cook and watch the financial news - if PIPS is honest, no news is good news. Or if something shows up - remember the conversation we didn't have.

Plausible deniability - no visible connection with the American govt - only teaches electronic survellence overseas to 'approved' org's whatever that means.

And he hates MLM with a passion - ? may have got burned himself in the past.

Back
Top Bottom