Looks like I am getting out at the right time...

To all the central Texans who figured out the hospital system I was referring to - I will say that DH has had much better experience with Seton than with St. David's regarding his particular situation (all outpatient clinic- related). YMMV of course.

To all the central Texans who figured out the hospital system I was referring to - I will say that DH has had much better experience with Seton than with St. David's regarding his particular situation (all outpatient clinic- related). YMMV of course.

That's interesting. My outpatient experience has been just the opposite; had fantastic results at NAMC/Surgery Center while totally disappointed with UT Physicians @ Brack, a Seton managed group.

EastWest Gal, you are going to have so many reasons to smile next week you may run the risk of spraining your facial muscles! :dance:

Congratulations and best wishes!!!!!

EastWest Gal, you are going to have so many reasons to smile next week you may run the risk of spraining your facial muscles! :dance:

Congratulations and best wishes!!!!!

I'm actually not done for good for a couple of months. At work this week, on a short leash (translated: on call) until next week. Work every other week until mid December.
Then... :dance:

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

Oops!
I read that your retirement party was this weekend, so I just assumed ...

At any rate, you're absolutely right about getting out at the right time! :)

Congratulations. May the next 3 months go quickly and quietly for you. All the best in your soon to be new relaxed state.

Get ready for the next chapter in your life. It'll be a blast! The best is yet to come.

Congratulations and continue to have an exciting countdown.

Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forum

Back
Top Bottom