Meaning of shoes over utility lines

I hate to sound like a grumpy old man, but I really don't want to interact with the current generation. I don't understand them nor do I want to. And, most thankfully, I don't have to.
Prof12
Sounds like one of those win-win deals.

heh.

not to mention, I'm sure the generation before you (or 2 before you) thought that about your generation.

.. which is a symbol that all people younger than I... know about... Especially current company... ER Members...
I don't understand what this is supposed to mean.

Re: the "foot" picture.

Supposedly this is what you're supposed to send to co-workers when you're on vacation, or to former co-workers, when you've retired. :)
Sans comment, of course.

Re: the "foot" picture.

Supposedly this is what you're supposed to send to co-workers when you're on vacation, or to former co-workers, when you've retired. :)
Sans comment, of course.

Probably would have been more effective if it was a sunny day, white sand, in bathing suit, margurita in hand and surrounded by a few young things:D

I am pretty sure it means the shoe store is about to sell another pair of shoes! No telling what the reason is other than it's damn stupid. Years ago, some fool in our neighborhood was signalling he had pot inventory when he turned on his Christmas lights. Brilliant plan for July! Didn't take long for word to get around to the men in blue so they knew when to raid. These days it's fairly easy to film comings and goings if you live across the street or in the line of sight to deduce illegal activity. As for dogs, everywhere we have lived there have been problems with dog owners (never with the dogs). Bad dog owners can count on visits from the regulating authorities, especially the ones that allow their yard to become so foul that our own yard is unusable because of the smell.

Just an update: The 2 pairs of shoes are gone. Early this morning a Power & Light truck equipped with a bucket, pulled them down. Utility guy said they periodically run sweeps or they come if called. Guy said they had several calls on the 2 pair. He laughed and said he was happy to cut into their profits when I thanked him. We'll see how long it takes for more to appear.
Prof12

Just as long as there is no one still IN them.:(

I'll tell you what, and I don't care if I come off as sounding callous or politically incorrect: I could care less, and it would not bother me one bit, if the some one in them was part of the druggie operation or culture.
Prof12

Back
Top Bottom