Mount Everest

braumeister

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Site Team
For those of us who would like super adventure travel but are a bit past the appropriate age, the DJI team took their Mavic 3 drone to Mount Everest and got some remarkable photography. This is certainly as close as I'll ever get to it!

Amazing!

Excellent! No way would I walk across a crevasse on an extension ladder. And it’s too cold, not enough oxygen, too steep, too crowded, too messy, too windy. Other than that, it might be fun.

Thanks for posting!

Great visual experience. It would be awesome to summit Everest. But I know I’ve neither the technical ability or skill to manage it.

However, I definitely would like to hike the Annapurna circuit, lang tang valley, and Everest base camp. Maybe some day.

Thanks for posting!

The recent Netflix series Aftershock also has some good drone footage of Everest and the surrounding areas. The series also makes excellent use of Google Earth scenery. :popcorn:

That is not flying over everest ... THIS IS !!

Navigator in one of the planes (Blacker) , is a relative of my wife .... quite an adventure in the mid 1930's

Does the sound in this work for you guys ? (or is it my pc ?) It does have an interesting sound track ..... if it does not work for some reason , there is the same "article" also on youtube , posted by someone else which does work ok !

Last edited:
That was great! Not at my age now but at one time in my life I would have been an adventure I might have done.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom