New Moderators !!!

Gumby

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Site Team
It my great pleasure to announce that two of our members have answered the call to join the moderator team. You know them well, as they have been regular contributors here on a variety of topics and have been gracious, thoughtful, and helpful to one and all. The volunteer moderators are an essential part of enabling this site to maintain its reputation as an island of reasonable and informative discussion in a sea of internet nastiness, and we greatly appreciate those who step forward to help with that task.

So, without further ado, please join me in welcoming our new moderators simple girl and MarieIG

Attachments

• fireworks.jpg
    fireworks.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 605
It my great pleasure to announce that two of our members have answered the call to join the moderator team. You know them well, as they have been regular contributors here on a variety of topics and have been gracious, thoughtful, and helpful to one and all. The volunteer moderators are an essential part of enabling this site to maintain its reputation as an island of reasonable and informative discussion in a sea of internet nastiness, and we greatly appreciate those who step forward to help with that task.

So, without further ado, please join me in welcoming our new moderators simple girl and MarieIG

Great! Congrats to both of them.:)

Wonderful and thank you!

They both will be great stewards and choices for ER. Thank You!!

Congratulations to both you, I think! :)

Thanks for helping out! That goes to existing and NEW moderators. I value the work I see them doing on this forum. It helps make it a better place to hang out.

Thank y'all kindly for the warm welcome! :D

Fabulous! Thank you, all moderators, I really appreciate your efforts, this is an amazing site.

Good thing you are retired, because I hear the job does not pay well! Thanks in advance to the new moderators for your efforts to keep the forum running smooth.

Thanks simple girl and MarieIG! And thanks, as well, to all the other mods (past and present)..

Y'all make and keep this forum a wonderful place. :flowers:

omni

Congrats to both of you.

Thanks a bunch to all who have served, and will serve in the future.

Thank you both for answering the call and thanks to all moderators now and before.

Congrats! I am sure the new mods will do well.

Thanks so much to our new moderators and existing ones. Gumby I got a bit nervous when I started reading. I thought you were announcing your departure as a moderator. Really appreciate all the effort you and others put into this forum to make it so pleasant and informative.

Reading many posts over years from simple girl and MarieIG, tells me that they should be GREAT Moderators! Thanks!

Separately... I have one complaint though... I have been on E-R.org for over 20 years now, and to my knowledge, no thread has ever been closed because of me. I feel left out. I hope that before I kick the big internet bucket, that I could have directly caused at least one thread to be closed. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom