New Moderators !!!

I hope that before I kick the big internet bucket, that I could have directly caused at least one thread to be closed. :angel:

No, you really don't. :cool:

But seriously, sometimes it goes the other way. I remember many years ago on another forum, one member developed such a reputation for making the last post in so many threads that he asked (and got) his username changed to "Threadkiller". :LOL:

Separately... I have one complaint though... I have been on E-R.org for over 20 years now, and to my knowledge, no thread has ever been closed because of me. I feel left out. I hope that before I kick the big internet bucket, that I could have directly caused at least one thread to be closed. :angel:
Easily remedied.

Start a thread condemning the national US political party of your choice, including hate speech and explicit language. I guarantee it will be immediately shut down! :LOL:

Easily remedied.

Start a thread condemning the national US political party of your choice, including hate speech and explicit language. I guarantee it will be immediately shut down! :LOL:

^ This information is worth what you paid for it ;)

Great news!! Congrats

Reading many posts over years from simple girl and MarieIG, tells me that they should be GREAT Moderators! Thanks!

Separately... I have one complaint though... I have been on E-R.org for over 20 years now, and to my knowledge, no thread has ever been closed because of me. I feel left out. I hope that before I kick the big internet bucket, that I could have directly caused at least one thread to be closed. :angel:

Just check out the "Gone Traveling" posters for some good ideas.:cool:

Thank you for joining the fabulous moderator team that keeps this wonderful corner of the internet an awesome place!

congratulations to the new mods and a big thank you to all past and present mods. without them this site would not be the great site that it is.

Thank you all for the kind words and, most of all, for all of the laughing I have been doing while reading some of these responses!!!!

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

P.S. pb4uski - you better toe the line, I'm watching you! :cool:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Another thanks to MarieIG and simplegirl, and to all the Mods and admins on this site. I am spoiled by all the friendly chatter, about everything under the sun. When things get a little off the rails, there is usually a gentle push to get back on track. Sometimes Porky shows up (I think I have been guilty once or twice:facepalm:).

But Porky just reminds us that we are here to have a civil conversation about "things". Whatever those things are.

Another thanks to MarieIG and simplegirl, and to all the Mods and admins on this site. I am spoiled by all the friendly chatter, about everything under the sun. When things get a little off the rails, there is usually a gentle push to get back on track. Sometimes Porky shows up (I think I have been guilty once or twice:facepalm:).

Me too but usually not for snarkiness; just political commentary here and there and we all know how that will end if it persists.

Thanks to all the mods, current and former. I can’t calculate the value I have received from this entirely FREE forum. For example, I assumed I’d need to keep swinging until 59.5, yet I learned about the Rule of 55 right here, allowing DW and me to both dial back the madness while we were still 54. That was a priceless life hack! And it’s just fun to participate on a moderated forum. Thanks.

I’m not sure what the pay is for this position but whatever it is it isn’t enough. [emoji23]
I’m always amazed at how on top of things the moderators are on this site. I can’t get away with anything!

I’m sure both of you will do a great job.

Thank you simple girl and MarieIG for volunteering to help keep this site such a pleasant place to visit!

Thanks for stepping up. Being a moderator in several places I can truly appreciate your work.

Thank you to both new and old mods and admins for keeping this site the great source that it is:dance:.

Back
Top Bottom