New Moderators !!!

Congratulations to the new mods--and to all our moderators, we appreciate you! Many thanks to all members for making this forum a haven of civility and good will.

Highly qualified simple gal and MarieIG. I've always liked your posts. Are you our boss as well?:LOL:

Congrats!

Congratulations to the new Moderators..!

I was a little confused at first as I thought MariegIG was already a moderator and I am (almost) positive I saw the moderator icon next to MarieIG's name on the ER iphone app days before the announcement.

In any case, congratulations to you both!

New mods go through moderator boot camp before they get the actual moderator badge under their name. MarieIG and simple girl just graduated yesterday with flying colors!

I was a little confused at first as I thought MariegIG was already a moderator and I am (almost) positive I saw the moderator icon next to MarieIG's name on the ER iphone app days before the announcement.

No moderator icon these days, just the word “Moderator” under their name. We decided to drop the jackboots icon as it gave the wrong impression :)

Highly qualified simple gal and MarieIG. I've always liked your posts. Are you our boss as well?:LOL:

Congrats!

:LOL::LOL::LOL: We will be keeping a very close eye on you Rianne!

Now that Boot Camp is over, I assume the two new Mods understand the terms of the secret Bonus Program? ;)

Now that Boot Camp is over, I assume the two new Mods understand the terms of the secret Bonus Program? ;)
No doubt they'll be pushed into much higher tax brackets and hit the higher IRMAA tiers.

Last edited:

Last years bonus was shares of Silicon Valley Bank. I hear this year might be shares of Credit Suisse …

Last years bonus was shares of Silicon Valley Bank. I hear this year might be shares of Credit Suisse …
I'll remember that when I'm looking for investment advise from forum members. :)

Congratulations!
A big thank you to all the moderators for the wonderful job you do on this site.

Nice to see so much appreciation for the new inductees and the moderation team in general.

There is a lot of thought put into keeping this forum as good as it is.

As members, if you want to help make our job easier, just be a little nicer to each other and a little more patient with each other. Then we can manage the "easy stuff" like kicking the spammers out.

Back
Top Bottom