New to forum

Guitars, my love, too bad I play awful, never have spent the time really practicing and playing with others, too ashamed at how bad I really am. My one real goal when I quit my crummy job up here in NJ and move down south is to play and get some lessons and PRACTICE!

By the way my sister has an old Gibson that is in mint condition from the 60s, Boy can she play.

NewGuy:

I'm originally from NJ. Been in TX for 24 yrs now. The music is better (here in Austin, anyway) but the heat and rampant right-wingery is a little tough to take.

Give my regards to the Garden State.

GAS attack

G5248T_md.jpg

Well I fell of the wagon. Yesterday, in a small shop in Livermore CA, DW, known to my bandmates as the IGBW (Incredible Guitar Buying Wife) stated that I hadn't received my ER guitar gift yet. OK, who am I to argue.

It's rocks! Through my Budda Twinmaster, it just Cooks! 8)

Sweet axe! I think I am feeling some intestinal rumbling starting........

When I get a GAS attack, I sometimes rationalize it because the purchase is tax deductible because of the recording studio business. However, this has some seiously flawed financial logic. It's kind of like my wife when she tell's me she saved $50 buy buying the dress on sale. I have yet to convince her that she has in fact saved nothing, but has actually spent $100. :LOL:

Toys...

Attachments

• Guitars small.jpg
    Guitars small.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 60
  • Guitars small.jpg_thumb
    30.5 KB · Views: 2

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom