Prevent Carpal Tunnel

Onward

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Please practice good w*rk habits. Your health depends on it.

prevent-carpal-tunnel.jpg

Love it!

I think I was close to getting that injury toward the end there. It was one of my excuses for RE.

I saw what happened to people who'd reported such problems to HR. A team of experts descended on their work area for analysis. Their chair, desk, and just about every other object was removed and replaced with some awkward, crappy, uncomfortable and less functional "ergo" stuff. No way I wanted that!

That was totally unexpected and hilarious, Onward! :LOL:

In retirement, in my case you'd have to put that cartoon figure in an easy chair, leaning back with his feet up on an ottoman. I always meant to get a recliner but it's too much work when my easy chair is so comfie. Never had carpal tunnel problems.

I ran, I ran so far away.

Love it!

I think I was close to getting that injury toward the end there. It was one of my excuses for RE.

I saw what happened to people who'd reported such problems to HR. A team of experts descended on their work area for analysis. Their chair, desk, and just about every other object was removed and replaced with some awkward, crappy, uncomfortable and less functional "ergo" stuff. No way I wanted that!
Oh yes. The ergonomic experts. What a freaking joke. Somehow they gave me the wrong size ergonomic chair. Who knew chairs had sizes?

I had someone working for me who developed neck pain. We had to call in the ergonomic experts, who insisted we buy her a fancy pants chair. :facepalm: The real problem was that she was a workaholic who insisted on doing 27 drafts of everything!

Back
Top Bottom