Printer is not printing papers

glennaeichmann

Confused about dryer sheets
What can I do if the Printer is not printing papers? No color getting printed on paper

It has been awhile since I had a printer, maybe use one once every 5 years now, I just go to the library. From what I remember, the most common cause was running out of ink, or way way back, the ink cartridges dispensing area would need to be wiped clean due to solidified ink forming on them. If it is neither of those, your printer is damaged enough that you need a new one.

What can I do if the Printer is not printing papers? No color getting printed on paper

Maybe post the make and model andd additional symptoms. Is no paper coming out? Or is blank paper coming out? It would be rare for all the colors to run out at the same time regardless of the type.

If in doubt try a reboot of the computer. That's what I tell the wifey all the time. Works a lot of the time.

Many printers have diagnostics, including doing a print test. Check ink supply level. Perhaps you need to look at your printers manual.

Maybe post the make and model andd additional symptoms. Is no paper coming out? Or is blank paper coming out? It would be rare for all the colors to run out at the same time regardless of the type.

Yes, please post detailed description of the symptoms.

From your initial post it sounds like your printer is feeding paper through, even printing on the paper, but it's in black-and-white and not in color. Is that it?

I was going to post but OP has "gone traveling".

If in doubt try a reboot of the computer. That's what I tell the wifey all the time. Works a lot of the time.

You sound like the IT dept when I was working.:LOL:

First things first:

Printer power on?

Printer cable connected on both ends?

Printer have paper in it?

:LOL:

You sound like the IT dept when I was working.[emoji23]
That's exactly where I learned it from...I used to call our IT guy..Reboot. Cause his first question he asked was have you tried rebooting. It really does resolve a lot of computer issues.

I was going to post but OP has "gone traveling".

That was an odd first post. The "gone traveling" got me curious. A search showed that exact phrase asked at another forum at the same time, with a moderator note:

https://www.techrepublic.com/forums/discussions/printer-is-not-printing-papers/

August 23, 2022 at 1:07 pm
Printer is not printing papers

by metalicaforging08 · about 1 day, 11 hours ago

Tags: Windows

Note: irrelevant URL removed by moderator.

So clearly some kind of spam.

Mods, maybe close the thread?

-ERD50

That's exactly where I learned it from...I used to call our IT guy..Reboot. Cause his first question he asked was have you tried rebooting. It really does resolve a lot of computer issues.

Reminds me of the old joke...

Two guys are driving through the desert when their car suddenly dies. They call AAA and the guy tells them "Did you try closing all the windows then opening them back up?"

That was an odd first post. The "gone traveling" got me curious. A search showed that exact phrase asked at another forum at the same time, with a moderator note:

https://www.techrepublic.com/forums/discussions/printer-is-not-printing-papers/

So clearly some kind of spam.

Mods, maybe close the thread?

-ERD50

I looked up the name of the OP on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn. On each of Facebook and Instagram, there is a Glenna Eichmann account, with no posts at all in each. On Facebook this person is listed as a male. No Glenna Eichmann on LinkedIn. I also think it’s spam.

I looked up the name of the OP on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn. On each of Facebook and Instagram, there is a Glenna Eichmann account, with no posts at all in each. On Facebook this person is listed as a male. No Glenna Eichmann on LinkedIn. I also think it’s spam.

Interesting last name. ;)

Back
Top Bottom