Quicken Deluxe 40% off with coupon Amazon

Are any of these discounts applicable to the online versions?

Unfortunately, I just got automatically renewed. Does anyone know if you can add this to a current subscription that is very new. I just renewed a couple weeks ago.

Unfortunately, I just got automatically renewed. Does anyone know if you can add this to a current subscription that is very new. I just renewed a couple weeks ago.

Last year, I loaded the new code about a month before my subscription ended. It moved my end date out by a year from the previous end date. (i.e. not by a year from the date I loaded it). Which is also to say, I waited a while to load it. I imagine you could buy it now and load it in 9-10 months. You are only entering the code from the box, you're not using the CD at all.

If you Google “quicken extending existing subscription”, you get a few hits that indicate you can only apply a renewal code within 6 months of the current end of the subscription.

There are references to it in the Quicken support site.

Last edited:
I have been using Quicken Premier mostly due to the multi-year deal I got at the time. It looks like Deluxe will do everything I need.

Thanks for posting.

I have been using Quicken Premier mostly due to the multi-year deal I got at the time. It looks like Deluxe will do everything I need.

Thanks for posting.

I too used Premier for years. About 2 years ago I decided to downgrade to Deluxe and see how I liked it. It still had everything I use in the application. Deluxe works fine for me.

Alright! I just saved $20.80, thanks to the OP.

I used to run Quicken Premier, but after switching to the Deluxe version found that I did not really miss the extra features.

Last year, I forgot to turn off the "autorenewal", had not yet entered the code I bought from Amazon, and got charged a few days before the subscription expired. I called them, and they reversed the charge. After that, I entered the code, and all was well.

Last year, I loaded the new code about a month before my subscription ended. It moved my end date out by a year from the previous end date. (i.e. not by a year from the date I loaded it). Which is also to say, I waited a while to load it. I imagine you could buy it now and load it in 9-10 months. You are only entering the code from the box, you're not using the CD at all.

Thanks! I bought it and will try it when I’m about 5 months out. Wish me luck!

Thanks! I was waiting for something like this, so it was great timing.

FYI both Quicken.com and Amazon are offering the same 40% deal on Deluxe as well as premier and Home & Business.

Edited to say:
Looked again at the Quicken.com deal. It says "for new members". When I sign in to my existing account & look at the pricing the deal has disappeared. Grrr.

I wonder if the same condition applies with the Amazon deal, i.e. does it work to extend an existing mbrshp?

Last edited:
That's right. Just like last year. We've been through this before.

Yes, it does. Did you read the thread? Sigh.

No offense, but your earlier post seems to indicate how it worked LAST year. We can hope it works the same this year, but there is no guarantee. Unless you meant that you've already applied the code you just received.

No offense, but your earlier post seems to indicate how it worked LAST year. We can hope it works the same this year, but there is no guarantee. Unless you meant that you've already applied the code you just received.

I suppose you are correct. My apologies.

The Amazon item that I bought yesterday was the exact same item that I bought last year. So I expect the same policies to apply, although I suppose that's up to Quicken.

Amazon says my CD will arrive today, and my expiration date is Feb. 1. I'll load the code when I get the CD.

I suppose you are correct. My apologies.

The Amazon item that I bought yesterday was the exact same item that I bought last year. So I expect the same policies to apply, although I suppose that's up to Quicken.

Amazon says my CD will arrive today, and my expiration date is Feb. 1. I'll load the code when I get the CD.

No problem. By the way, I fully agree with you on this. I plan to order mine this afternoon on the assumption that it works as it did last year. I suspect it will. But until we confirm, there is a slight risk that everyone should know about.

My thanks to the OP. Just picked up Quicken Premier on Amazon for $47.80 all in with the 40% off coupon.

Yesterday I could see the 40% discount for deluxe. Today it seems to be gone. Guess it’s over?

Yesterday I could see the 40% discount for deluxe. Today it seems to be gone. Guess it’s over?

I was able to buy this AM, I however don't see the 40% off anymore, could be because I already bought it maybe, not sure.

I just got the deal on the Quicken website so try there. It does say new members only though.

If you are a member of Costco you can order Quicken online and have it shipped to you. The Deluxe is 39.99 and the Premiere is 54.99 and the discounts are good through the end of January. Not as cheap as the Amazon price but still a good deal.

Thanks again to the OP for the heads-up! I just received my CD, pulled the activation code out of the box, entered it in the program and extended my annual subscription for another year. It seems silly to throw away the CD and its box, but what the hey.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom