Reintroduction time

hankster

Full time employment: Posting here.
Hi All,
I’ve been a member for quite some time, but haven’t posted for awhile. The reason for this is: I retired October 2017 and have been running around doing all sorts of cool retirement stuff :dance:

I had more time to participate in the forum when I was chained to a desk :blush:

But post retirement projects are nearing completion and I find myself home more now with virus related travel reduction. I can say that ER is greater than I imagined, and the folks on this forum were a real encouragement to just trust the numbers and make it happen. I look forward to participating in the discussions and sharing my experiences in the world of ER.
Hankster

Hi All,
I’ve been a member for quite some time, but haven’t posted for awhile. The reason for this is: I retired October 2017 and have been running around doing all sorts of cool retirement stuff :dance:

I had more time to participate in the forum when I was chained to a desk :blush:

But post retirement projects are nearing completion and I find myself home more now with virus related travel reduction. I can say that ER is greater than I imagined, and the folks on this forum were a real encouragement to just trust the numbers and make it happen. I look forward to participating in the discussions and sharing my experiences in the world of ER.
Hankster

Welcome back.
I often wonder how I had time to w*rk myself.

Welcome back! I remember those days posting here while chained to a desk. But hey - at least we were getting paid for it.

Thank you. The only thing I miss: getting paid to surf the web :LOL:

My Bathroom Hourly Rate

Thank you. The only thing I miss: getting paid to surf the web :LOL:

I still remember how happy I was when I first calculated how much I was being paid for my morning bathroom at my first job after receiving my degree.:dance:

This was well before surfing the Internet from work was possible. Zen and the Art of the Internet had just been published!

Back
Top Bottom