RIP Irene Cara (Fame and Flashdance)

I love her Fame themesong and Flashdance-What a Feeling. Gets me moving and humming every time I hear them.

Flashdance was great CD/Album loaded with so many hits. Jennifer Beals looks even better today than back in the 80's. She really aged well.

What a Feeling was a revelation. Very fun time of my life. Saddened to hear this news.

Oh man this hits hard. Almost exactly my age. The soundtrack of high school and college.

This is ironic because “Maniac” sometimes spontaneously plays in my head. So this time (just a few days ago) I decided to listen to the Flashdance soundtrack. Wow, lots of songs on there I hadn’t heard in a very very long time.

FD was a fun movie, but the soundtrack was amazing. RIP Irene Cara.

This is ironic because “Maniac” sometimes spontaneously plays in my head. So this time (just a few days ago) I decided to listen to the Flashdance soundtrack. Wow, lots of songs on there I hadn’t heard in a very very long time.

yes loved "Maniac" and the soundtrack. Good times.

Flashdance was great CD/Album loaded with so many hits. Jennifer Beals looks even better today than back in the 80's. She really aged well.

She was on a new show recently, Chicago Code (and she was born/raised in Chicago), she did age well (OK, she's 'only' 58!), but the show didn't last long. DW likes all these shows, so I saw a few episodes, seemed as good as most of 'em, and it was interesting to see Beals again.

Woah! Time flies, that show was out in 2011, so she was only 48!

from wiki:

Beals was the female lead in Fox's TV drama The Chicago Code. Her character Teresa Colvin is Chicago's first female police superintendent.[28] The series was canceled after its first season.[29]

-ERD50

Back
Top Bottom