RIP Kramer the Corgi

I found this thread 3 weeks after it started. We lost our Corgi, Duffy, in January. His birthday was 2 months earlier than Kramer's. His picture is my avatar. I know how much these guys are loved. We are replacing Duffy with two Corgis. We picked up Cody in February from Kansas and Sadie 5 months later in Wyoming. They are accompanied by Jack the rescue cat and Frankie the 28 year old Cockatiel. We are surrounded by furry and feathered friends.

They are all great for the blood pressure, but are painful to leave when their time comes.

Milkman

Cody the Corgi has a nice ring to it. Enjoy them while you can! Darn it, we're all so mortal. :)

I found this thread 3 weeks after it started. We lost our Corgi, Duffy, in January. His birthday was 2 months earlier than Kramer's. His picture is my avatar. I know how much these guys are loved. We are replacing Duffy with two Corgis. We picked up Cody in February from Kansas and Sadie 5 months later in Wyoming. They are accompanied by Jack the rescue cat and Frankie the 28 year old Cockatiel. We are surrounded by furry and feathered friends.

They are all great for the blood pressure, but are painful to leave when their time comes.

Milkman

Milkman-I'd always meant to ask you about your avatar; cute little dude. We also have a Corgi; his name is Champ, and he's our third. That's him below.

Glad you're adding more to the pack; I'm sure they'll bring a lot of joy and love to your lives.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 9
At least heaven has a new fuzzy angel. :).

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

I had a Corgi named Harley he was a fun dog, loved to play fetch and to socialize.

I built a 8 x 12 foot kennel and a few times I would go out to the get him- and he was gone! The next door neighbor lady would see me looking and shout: "Lance, Harley is inside watching TV with the boys." I'd go over, and there he was sitting between the boys 'watching' some kids show- and helping them eat their popcorn.

Harley had a huge sense of self importance and entitlement :)

My theory is that Corgi's are just too darn smart for their hapless owners good. :)

They may have a bit of house cat in them. Don't fall for that fatal smile. It's all about food.

Once upon a time Duffy, our old corgi, got into the neighbor's yard through a hole under the fence and went into their doggy door. Our neighbor happened to be working at home that day and noticed she had an extra dog sleeping on her office floor!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom