RIP:Raquel Welch passed away at 82 :(

She had a really wide-ranging career. She had success in movies, Broadway plays, Las Vegas acts, television. She was a successful entrepreneur. Her yoga book "Total Beauty" is astounding for her demonstrations of correct form and poses (much more clearly explained than most videos, though the book was accompanied by a video). She was a successful entrepreneur with her line of wigs, with which she was deeply involved to the end of her life.

I get the impression of someone who had a good idea of herself, how to use her strengths (including her sex appeal) with good judgement, and who lived pretty much the life she wanted.

She sure seemed to age well... I saw pictures of her in her late 70's and she still looked very nice... Maybe with some medical assistance and makeup (IDK) but she still looked better than good.

That's my impression as well. She looked really good into her later years, and if she did get 'work' done, or had a lot of makeup on, it looked good, not scary like so many aging (and not so aging these days) celebrities.

Sophia Loren was another that looked great in her later years.

-ERD50

Back
Top Bottom