Say something positive

Got my FIT extension filed so the can is kicked a little further along the road.

Have some family coming up from California and we will get together Mon. and Tues. Kids are on spring break so will get to see the nieces and nephews.:):):)

Something positive? How about i to the 4th power? :)

Seriously, though, see recent thread on DW's possible ministry gig coming up.

It's payday (if I am not ER) and I don't miss the paycheck at all.

The hail storm just missed me last night... :LOL:

Dang sirens woke me up, though.

My 3 year old hugged his baby brother and told him "I love you" (totally unprompted).

I was really worried about my cat Eddie this morning. In pain, something obviously wrong, me freaking out. Took him to the vet and it's nothing serious. Little bladder inflammation thingy. Eddie's OK and on awesome pain meds. Kinda like a kitty doobie :) Set us back a few hundred though. Hey, what’s money for - he’s my baby blue eyed boy!

Attachments

• Eddie2.JPG
    Eddie2.JPG
    442.1 KB · Views: 2
He is a lovely cat, Purron. I'm glad he's feeling better.

I am absolutely so in love with my hubby. I feel so fortunate to have found such a wonderful man and to still be so in love. Life is pretty much perfect right now.

The Echo Boom (75 million born between 1982-1994) plus any immigrants of similar age are entering the home buying, minivan buying, setting up family phase of their lives and all that will spell JOBS JOB JOBS and a growing economy...happens with every population bubble and now it is their turn....enjoy the ride!

Say Something positive!

I have my health, without that I have nothing.
I have my family, a DW that I truly love and great kids and gradkids.
I still have my business, after a couple of tough years.
I'm not that young and I'm only partially retired......I'm still the luckiest guy in the world.......so is everyone else that can be as positive about their life.

I slept until 11:15 this morning and don't have to justify it to anybody. :dance:

Also, it is a beautiful day today! Sunny and perfect temperature. The line of storms that pummeled so many states recently went just barely north of New Orleans, meaning that they missed us completely. And now we get that great, lower humidity, post-front air.

Last edited:
It cost less than we'd feared to get the lawn tractor fixed.

Nobody is more frustrated than a lawn-mowin' man whose tractor won't run....pure frustration...now he's happy.

Amethyst

That horrible line of thunderstorms that caused tornadoes and havoc just passed through and the sun is now shining!

It was summertime hot today. Windows are open, fan is on, and I can hear our fountain burbling outside. I'm enjoying some quiet time in a comfortable chair, while my kids' laughter echoes down the hall.

Life is good.

Realized at the last minute I am eligible for the "Making Work Pay" credit and went from having to pay about $350 to getting a small refund. :) Now all I have to do is figure out how to get the $350 back in my checking acc't. I bought a postal money order yesterday to pay the taxes, and had already made it out to the Treasury before I realized my omission.

I think you may be able to take it back to the post office and have it canceled.

Back
Top Bottom