Seat depth on couches

Modern furniture is just too large for the size rooms in most houses.
I have been known to shop them and get the model number of the furniture and the fabric swatch code number and custom order the furniture online at a big savings.

This is what we did when we bought a couch two years ago. Ordered it online from Wayfair. Found a coupon code for another 12% off their already low website prices. Free delivery, and the truck driver will bring it into the house and drop it where you want it. It was about half of the price of the local furniture store's best sale price and the local store wanted an additional $89 for delivery. We could have picked it up at the local store's warehouse for free but that was a 65 mile round trip and an investment of a few hours that we saved ordering it online. I'd buy from Wayfair again.

I’ve found that European made sofas do tend to have smaller seat depth. Natuzzi is a great product as another poster mentioned. Roche Bobois also has some good ones. If you go to any higher end store that carries modern/contemporary styled furniture, you can probably find what you’re looking for. It will likely be more expensive but it will be beautiful.

I have a bad lower back and need lumbar support. Went to rooms to go and sat in every couch/loveseat they had. I love to recline so that was a must. I just loved the triple power recliner, it has a moveable headrest and power lumbar. When I reclined back I felt my lower back aching then I used the power lumbar and the pain went away.

Back
Top Bottom