Sinus flushing

Attachments

• 0199.JPG
    0199.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 19
I'm interested in how you resolve this BoodaGazelle. I have tinnitus. Had a hearing test. Audiologist immediately set up a ENT appt. for me as I described to her the flowing of water in my ears and my nose drip. But the ENT canceled appt. due to CV19 issue. So here I sit seriously considering sinus flush. I tried the neti pot and it freaked me out, did feel like waterboarding. I also have the drip down the back of my throat. It's really NBD, but I'd like to resolve this at some point.

Rianne, try NeilMed sinus sqeeze bottle, very easy to use and I don't think it will freak you out.

No, I use a NeilMed squirt bottle: Sinus Rinseâ„¢
Can you describe it. Is it like the video? I saw "tube" in the description. Does a tube go in your nose? I'll buy this if it is as easy as it looks. My friend said neti pot is easy. Just put your head over the sink (much like your picture with the toilet) and it flows out the other nostril NBD.

Last edited:
Can you describe it. Is it like the video? I saw "tube" in the description. Does a tube go in your nose? I'll buy this if it is as easy as it looks. My friend said neti pot is easy. Just put your head over the sink (much like your picture with the toilet) and it flows out the other nostril NBD.

No tube inside the nose.

Take a look at the bottle with the black cap in the link I posted. There is a hole in the top of that cap attached to a tube that runs down inside the bottle. While standing over the sink, hold the cap up to your nostril and gently squeeze the bottle. The tube inside the bottle insures liquid continues to flow from the bottom of the bottle as you squeeze.

It is easy. I stick the filled bottle inside the microwave for about 15 seconds to warm the water a bit before using.

The Neil Med squirt bottle is very easy to use--like squirting nose spray in your nose. And not very expensive. Anyone with sinus or allergy problems would probably benefit from it. I highly recommend, it has significantly reduced my sinus infections. Be sure to boil the water you use (and then let it cool of course) or use distilled water to avoid squirting bacteria up your nose.

I'm a sinus doucher. LOL
I have added xylitol to my salt solution. It supposedly breaks through the biofilm.

Back
Top Bottom