Study - Swearing makes pain more tolerable

I haven't had pain in years!! :)

Yeah...I know it works well, 'cause if I try to watch my language, I end up biting my tongue only adding to the pain. Just can't say "SUGAH!!!!!" when I hurt myself.....

It is a known fact that any and all colorful language is permitted when knuckles get skinned in the process of repairing automobiles. :cool:

Or when you drop a heavy power tool or hammer on your foot..........;)

In Lamaze class, they stress certain breathing technicques, a focal point, and so on.

They forgot to tell us to swear like sailors! :2funny: Guess that part came naturally...

You want hummus with that? ;)

You need a slang dictionary........;)

First "FWB", then "MILF", then "cougar", NOW "PITA"..........girl you gotta get out more.........:LOL:

However, in the good nature of the thread, NO hummus, just HUMOR.......:D

When I was a kid one of our bedrooms was apart from the other rooms and before Christmas that room would be locked . My Mother told me it was so the elves could assemble our toys . Well occasionally I'd put my ear to the door and found out a little known fact . Elves use a lot of bad words while assembling toys.

Swearing makes pain more tolerable...?
Well, on Monday I´ve got an appointment with the urologist. Let´s see if that´s true.:( it seems that I have the prosthate or whatever is spelled like the size of an apple....:(

Back
Top Bottom