The democratic candidate for president in 08, from the great state of new york

Momtwo said:
Democratic Ticket:

Hillary Clinton for Pres. Bill Richardson for VP.

Republican Ticket:

John McCain for Pres. Rudy Guiliani for VP

I think that Clinton will not get the democratic party omination. The wiser heads in the party will not support her because she clearly cannot win, so the nomination will probably go to someone more centrist. I personally would vote against her, although I would have a tough (and nauseating) decision to make if it were her or Lieberman.

I'm also hoping for a Tom Delay & Pat Robertson republican ticket. :D

I just want to vote For someone instead of Against another one. Choices in Pres. elections have been pretty darn thin over the years. I also agree with Brewer on cleaning house in congress. Limit terms and clean house to keep out the "lifers". "Politics" is counter productive to serving the people.

brewer12345 said:
I'm also hoping for a Tom Delay & Pat Robertson republican ticket. :D

Well now, THAT would make it worth turning on the tv news in the morning now, wouldnt it?

(Cute Fuzzy Bunny) said:
Well now, THAT would make it worth turning on the tv news in the morning now, wouldnt it?

Entertaining, but a bit of a brinksmanship game for those of us who are more inclined to the center. 80% chance of getting a centrist democrat (since the kleptocratic fundie duo would likely lose), but 20% chance of having to leave the country in a hurry.

Re: The democratic candidate for president in 08, from the great state of new york
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2006, 09:01:52 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just want to vote For someone instead of Against another one. Choices in Pres. elections have been pretty darn thin over the years. I also agree with Brewer on cleaning house in congress. Limit terms and clean house to keep out the "lifers". "Politics" is counter productive to serving the people.

I'm from Mass. Good old Congressman Marty Meehan ran under the oath he would only serve two terms. He changed his mind and said he could do too much good for the people. Mass. keeps electing him and the knucklehead twins to the Senate.

I've also seen the rants on other boards about Senators, congressman, etc changing history in their Files on a new Library web site (can't recall the name) Marty got his term limit Oath deleted.

Scum bag.

wallygator69 said:
Scum bag.

They are all "scum bags". Some are just more fully packed with effluent
than others. It's only a matter of degree.

JG

Hillary if Dems want to lose again.

Wesley Clark - pres , Mark Warner - vp

That might help dems chance

I really like Wonder Woman, but most of America don't like a smart woman with a whip that kicks *ss.

On the other hand, Johnny Bravo, clean-cut ladies man type, people will go for

For those who didnt get the joke, there was an old Brady Bunch episode where Greg got picked to be "the next rock and roll superstar", Johnny Bravo. After he did his demo tape he found the whole thing had been modified with special effects to make him sound different. At the end, he found out they didnt care about how he sounded, he just happened to be a perfect fit for the white one piece outfit they had already bought.

Somewhere along Wesley Clarks run in the primaries, someone quipped that he was just Johnny Bravo. The dems had a suit, and he seemed to fit it. ;)

Oh that Johnny Bravo, I was thinking of the cartoon character on Nickelodeon :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom