Toilet with bidet recommendations

cbo111

Full time employment: Posting here.
As part of our master bath remodel, we are looking to replace the contractor-grade low-flow toilet with something more powerful that requires only one flush, and also includes a bidet feature. Any recommendations?

May seem obvious, but make sure you get an electrical outlet put in near the toilet. I have a bidet seat and I had to run a line to mine in my 1950’s ranch.

I have a TOTO bidet seat and like it a lot, but it sounds like you’re looking for a toilet/bidet that is one unit. Probably still relevant is to think about cleaning. My seat come off very easy for cleaning. Not sure how a built in will work, but cleaning is still a consideration.

Also, if the bidet is part of the toilet, make sure it’s a solid company. An add on seat can be replaced. A built in will need a part sooner or later and you don’t want to have to get a new toilet because the part is not available.

We. Also bought the attaching unit. Ours is cold water only which is not as bad as I expected but the warm water is preferred.

Me3. Bought the bidet seat at Costco. It does everything but sing Yankee Doodle. Heated water, heated seat, light, multiple water pressure options, heated drying function.

We. Also bought the attaching unit. Ours is cold water only which is not as bad as I expected but the warm water is preferred.

I was concerned about the cold water only but here in desert area the water never really gets cold.:cool:

We bought a Brondell Bidet Seat (electric, heated, etc) and love it. I dread those times when I have to use TP.

We started with one that is only cold water and, as others have said, not as bad as expected. Frankly, the main reason we got the nicer one is because we wanted the heated seat. Though, the heated water is a plus. :D

I have a Toto and like it. Warm seat, wash, dry, do your hair.

Another route to go...Buy a standard toilet and add a bidet to it. We purchased this Luxe bidet and love it. Easy to install, no electricity needed.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JG2DETM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I also have the toilet seat Luxe Bidet and have had it for years.
I have the 185 but if I was ever to upgrade I might consider the 320 with the hot water connection. In the summer the cold water is refreshing, in the winter frigging freezing but the cold blast does waken me up and it does not stop me using it daily.
My son paid over $1100 last year for his Bidet toilet which has remote control, automatic flush hot/cold water, nightlight and other features that I can't remember but I don't think for the money he's that impressed.
5/6 years ago, it took him 5 minutes to install my cheap one that cost me $29.95 at the time. I remember stretching Saran Wrap across the bowl before we turned it on to test and the water blast was so impressive as we watched in wonder.
Yep, simple thing amuse simple minds.:LOL:

May seem obvious, but make sure you get an electrical outlet put in near the toilet. I have a bidet seat and I had to run a line to mine in my 1950’s ranch.

I have a TOTO bidet seat and like it a lot, but it sounds like you’re looking for a toilet/bidet that is one unit. Probably still relevant is to think about cleaning. My seat come off very easy for cleaning. Not sure how a built in will work, but cleaning is still a consideration.

Also, if the bidet is part of the toilet, make sure it’s a solid company. An add on seat can be replaced. A built in will need a part sooner or later and you don’t want to have to get a new toilet because the part is not available.

We currently have one of those "clear-rear" seats that pumps cold water. When we remodel, I plan to install an outlet and upgrade to warm water, probably using a bidet attachment and not a dedicated bidet toilet. Does anyone have recent experience buying a higher flow toilet that doesn't require multiple flushes?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom