Tracking Company "ARRIVE"

street

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
So, has anyone used this tracking company called "Arrive"? I ordered an item and I see in order for me to track/follow the item purchased I need to use Arrive.

Is it a safe tracking venue and have you used them?

The other question, the item I ordered is from China and is shipped from there. How concerned and what precautions should I take once the package arrives?

My concerns are from China and the Corona Virus that maybe on the package and items I ordered?

most of the time you can track numbers simply by googling them. If they are a known carrier (UPS/DHL/FEdex/USPS) just google the number plain and simple and google will show you. Is Arrive a website? Should be fine.

The virus can only live for a few hours on paper/cardboard, etc., and your package will likely be in something like that. The inside contents no doubt have not been touched in over a week. Your only (tiny) potential gap is the touches by delivery folks. They are all wearing gloves too at this point, and cleaning their vans to varying degrees.

So you could open it outside your house, discard the packaging, and then wash your hands, then bring the clean contents inside with your clean hands.

^ Thanks for your response on my concerns and will follow your advice when package arrives.
I believe this tracking company "Arrive" is for overseas shipping but will follow it all the way through the US as well.

I have not kept up on tech since leaving the work force and I live in a very rural area so not much tech use here for me and never heard of this before.

^ Thanks again I did try to find a thread on this question but came up short.
Thank you.

No one has used Arrive as a tracking tool from Cell Phone? Any pro's or con's??

The app on Google Play store has middling reviews. 3.7 out of 5. many recent ones say not tracking the package. Do you need to know when it will arrive? Or is it just for convienence? If you aren't going to use it but for this package I'd pass on downloading it

Scrapr >> I that is what I'm thinking also, I appreciate your reply. It's not that I have to follow the package but I have had two times where I have been scammed and never received the package. CCC always refunded and in both cases they sent a letter to us saying the company was a scam.
So when it says China or anything to do with China I get a little concerned about getting scammed again.
The company in the US is Common Eagle located in North Carolina. They seemed legit but had no idea the purchase I made was in China or I would have not bought the item.

That my story and or concern.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom