Transfer latest EIP Funds to Fidelity

FIREd_2015

Recycles dryer sheets
I received my latest EIP funds in the form of a ATM/Visa card instead of a check this time. I tried to do an ACH transfer into my Fidelity Individual account using the account number and routing info listed for my Fidelity account but I keep getting an error. I called Meta Bank who issues the card and the error they see in their system is "ACH Block". I called Fidelity but they weren't able to help other than to suggest I take out the cash and deposit it to another bank and then transfer it. I have other direct deposits setup with Fidelity so I know ACH transfers do work for my account. Has anyone successfully transferred their EIP funds into a Fidelity account (via UMB Bank)?

DW got one of those last time around and there were instructions with the card about transferring the balance to a bank account without incurring any card fees. She deposited it into a regular bank account, though.

Fidelity will certainly have cracked the code on this by now. Maybe try them?

I'm having the same problem today. OldShooter got me thinking and I just transferred the balance to DS's checking account. He has promised to Venmo me when it arrives.

Fingers crossed!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom