UFOs In Texas Skies

I saw a PBS program on UFO's: the Real History. Very interesting to learn that our government had a secret project to develop anti-gravity flying machines. Many of the UFOs sighted were these saucer machines.
TV Program: History Project: UFOs: The Real History I'm not sure where you can see the program now. Maybe it's available on Netflix?

I used to work with lots of those folks over at the reserve unit in Fort Worth. I worked on many of their planes, know some pilots etc. Not that they'd tell lowly me anything, but I'll still call a few of 'em and see what kind of top secret info I can drag out. I've worked for the Air Force for almost 31 years now, and I can say without a doubt they will lie in a New York minute! :2funny: Of course, only if it's in the interest of national security!

Huh, I thought the air force came out right away and said there were no AF planes in the area during that time period.

I find it fascinating ...

That, in literally ALL the photos taken of UFOs, since the mid-1940's, there aren't any which aren't grainy, dark, un-clear or detailed. In all that time, despite the steady advance of photographic science and practice, every shot taken looks like it was done with a 10-year-old's camera, B&W film, thumprint on the lens and all. Particularly in the last 20 years of camcorders with digital optical image stabilazation & 40x zoom capabilities, we still have tiny little specs in a blank background.

It makes one wonder ...

Most of the paparazzi shots of actors and actresses who DONT want to be photographed are of the same grainy, dark, unclear and undetailed nature.

And we know where they are physically, and they cant move at warp speed ;)

Back
Top Bottom