Using Quicken question

If you like the Mac version of Quicken, you'd love the PC version. The Mac version of Quicken is crappy, buggy crippleware compared to the PC version. And they charge you more for it while fixing fewer bugs and adding fewer features.

I use Quicken but I also keep up in Moneydance 2008. It's not as full-featured and is rough around the edges, but it shows potential and I hope by encouraging further development by licensing it, it can eventually be full featured and Quicken-compatible enough that I can give Intuit, its indifference to Mac users and intentional breaking of online features after three years the boot.

I've never used Quicken, I had heard form many sources that the Mac version was kinda the 'ugly step-sister', to the PC version (which isn't looked on too highly by many in the first place). The really frustrating part of that is that Bill Cambell, CEO of Intuit is on Apple's Board of Directors!

I'm not sure I have any need for one, I use excel when I want something, but I'll check out moneydance, thanks.

-ERD50

Back
Top Bottom