Water Aerobics

Bram

Recycles dryer sheets
I am interested in buying a CD/tape to use for water aerobics. Something not too vigorous (no spring chick here. :p ) Perhaps I should phrase it water "exercises", eh?

So does anyone here have any recommendations?

TIA!

No suggestions for a tape. Do you have access to a class? My suggestion is to got to a water aerobics class.

MB

I am interested in buying a CD/tape to use for water aerobics. Something not too vigorous (no spring chick here. :p ) Perhaps I should phrase it water "exercises", eh?

So does anyone here have any recommendations?

TIA!

Make sure the CD player is waterproof :rolleyes:

DW loves doing water aerobics at the Y. They have classes for various fitness levels, and it is much easier on the joints. Her sister has done it for many years.

though i'm upset i can't swim now because of some oral surgery that i don't want to chance infecting, normally i swim quite a bit. i think it is the best low-impact exercise you can do for yourself and i credit it, in no small part, for helping me recover from a serious back injury many years ago.

what could be more ideal than exercising in a medium which creates resistance so that muscles are worked but also provides buoyancy so as to reduce the impact on your body of even your own body weight.

what could be more ideal than exercising in a medium which creates resistance so that muscles are worked but also provides buoyancy so as to reduce the impact on your body of even your own body weight.

I totally agree Laz! My situation is that I am in an RV park & exercise to a tape in their pool. But it is a copy of a copy of a copy... & it is unknown the name of the tape or the lady who is leading the exercises in it.

I'd like to purchase something suitable for when I return home that my sister in law & I can use in her pool. Neither of us is into vigorous, strenuous work outs.

Back
Top Bottom