Website is open to order your 4 free tests now

Thanks for the update. I just placed my second order.

Our second order was entered on Friday the 11th of March and it arrived today the 15th of March. However it was the iHealth tests with an expiration date of July 2022 versus the BinaxNow test with an expiration of January 2023.

After we got back from our road trip, I ordered ours and suprised that they showed up within a few days !
We also got the iHealth ones.
I think they are sending out the soon to expire ones fast before they expire :LOL:

Where we live the Health Authority ships boxes of five tests each to all of the local pharmacies. No cost. Anyone can pick them up. It is surprising how many you can use. Just the two of us but we have gone through one box and opened the other. More so if you have a couple of children.

The program here is they absolutely want people to self test at home and NOT go to a clinic or hospital to test where they could potentially contract covid or infect others.

If we test positive the routine is to stay home until you test negative. Then wait 3-5 days, and when you go out wear a mask. Seems to be working. We have an uptick in cases but hospitalizations are going down.

We both tested positive. Flu like for a few days. Tested negative. We felt tired for 10 days after testing negative. Could be from being inactive during that time.

Last week we ordered round 2 on Monday 4/4, the kits arrived on Thursday 4/7. BinaxNow version.

Back
Top Bottom