Wednesday Weirdness

Purron, I think that is so funny that Sesame Street pulled the episode, but left the video on youtube.
She is wearing a top in the video, but let's face it, those bazookas of hers would be hanging out of anything short of a burka! I kinda like Katy Perry, even if she sings bubblegum pop.

Katy Perry and Elmo? Apparently, the relationship didn't work out so well...

Katy Perry meets Elmo : The Mommy Files

Awesome! Can't wait to show my daughters. They seem to be the target demographic for Katy Perry and Sesame Street.

Maybe this video is a marketing ploy to get more stay at home dads to tune in to Sesame Street every day?

This, this I would go see:

Music by the guy from Slum Dog Millionair, Miss Universe, CGI by the company that did Avatar, Pure Awesomeness by India...

20100920-ppnt-whole-thumb-500x335-112534.jpg

Artist John Riepenhoff and pizza chef Jason Todd made the above work entitled “Physical Pizza Networking Theory.” In an interview about it, Riepenhoff said:

Physical Pizza Networking Theory is meant to address the ontology of the social as material in art. Using mise en abyme to illuminate a relationship between the layers of material and our experience, and meta symbolic experience of pizza as a hearth, as meeting point, as cultural convergence, as party, as sculpture, as gift, as collage, as pie, and individuals as ingredients within pieces of a social pie adding up to something greater than their whole in a deliciously simple way. This work of art celebrates the event and temporal moments of art-as-happening, document, and experience. Take a slice, be a part of Physical Pizza Networking Theory.

Recursive Pizza

Yes, but does it taste good? Can a work of art be consumable? If you can eat it, is it art, or craft?

Attachments

• silly.jpg
    silly.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 177
Not too soon for some Halloween horror movie kinda wierdness...

Yes, but does it taste good? Can a work of art be consumable? If you can eat it, is it art, or craft?

If I could eat it, I would call it "food". :angel:

Like you have asked, the real question is whether it is good food... :cool:

Back
Top Bottom