What did you do while the board was down?

Curled up in a ball and whimpered :hide:

you beat me to it, only I was going to say "curled up in the fetal position and sucked my thumb".

I agree with all who appreciated the updates. I did too--so much better than a cryptic error message.

I checked the site a couple of times and got the updates on what was being done to restore things. Then I found a movie on the Indie Channel that I had seen years ago but got drawn into once again, "The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert". Loved the music and the dancing. Thanks for all your hard work getting things up and running again and for the updates!

I wrote a bunch of spammer related haiku - which seemed sane and productive at the time....:confused:

These bytes are not yours
Foul ether plague, is stomped out
Your prize is denied

Eat worms and die scum
Eat worms and die scum again
Eat worms and die scum

I have to admit this last one wasn't very elegant...

Didn't know it was down. Had to work long days.

Researched recipes for jerk sauce and habaneros.

Researched dry BBQ rubs on the net.

Researched more about how to make boudin on the net. Found more good stuff.

Didn't know it was down. Had to work long days.

Researched recipes for jerk sauce and habaneros.

Researched dry BBQ rubs on the net.

Researched more about how to make boudin on the net. Found more good stuff.
Wow Ed - you and I do the same kind of surfing!!!

Audrey

Great minds...etc, Audrey! :D

Found a YouTube video how to stuff sausage casing without the machine. Might try that this weekend!

Also found a bunch of Justin Wilson books on-line. I know what I am getting for Christmas this year!

Let me think... Siesta which is always a good thing, packed a food box for charity from the pantry, sorted some stuff back around the house that accumulated at the dining room table for son to take upstairs (mainly his college textbooks!). In all just enjoyed myself without the ER Team.

I unretired and went back to work.

Can I retire again now?

I'm not sure, but I think I became pregnant. :rolleyes:

That was my first thought too (with DW I hasten to add!) but she mumbled something about wanting dinner first....:(

Reminds me of the large number of pregnancies after the first NYC blackout.

"Well, there's nothing else to do...."

<start plug>

You cooks and food lovers should really be part of our sister community, Discuss Cooking. Lots of great members and info for making tasty treats! If course that site was down to at the time.

</end plug>

Looks like a great site, Andy. Where else could I become a "certified cake maniac" with only 7000 posts. :)

Last edited:
<start plug>

You cooks and food lovers should really be part of our sister community, Discuss Cooking. Lots of great members and info for making tasty treats! If course that site was down to at the time.

</end plug>
OK, Andy, I went there and I liked it. Much discussion of peppers and chilies.

If I register, do the ads go away?

I did what I always do. Played golf. Last night went out with friends to an all you can eat seafood buffet. Got to eat light today to offset.:blush:

Finance and Hankster: all this bantering and bullshitting with BBBami is sure to get us in marital trouble....:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom