What Exercise Did (Are) You Do(ing) Today

Morning stretch, especially hamstrings & the sprained iliotibial bands.

90 minutes of tramping around the downhill side of the backyard chain-link fence looking for the trees & bougainvillea that I planted there last fall. After six weeks of rain the grass is head-high, so tomorrow's a two-hour two-tank weed-whack extravaganza.

30-minute lunchtime nap.

An hour of tae kwon do sparring at "my" dojang, followed by a short drive to the parent dojang to spar with the "big" guys there. I'm the tallest in my dojang at 5'10" but I'm the shortest in the big-guy class. It really affects your sparring strategy when the other guy's legs are six inches longer than yours and his "low" round kick is at the level of your head...

I'm taking it easy tomorrow (at least I will after the weed-whacking), but the kid has her community league's first basketball game of the season.

cube_rat said:
I plan on doing the horizontal trot later on today. :)

I thought it was the "horizontal bop"?

Trimming shrubs. Hundreds of feet of them. 12-15' high. Alllll around the house.

Try swinging a gas powered hedge trimmer around like "leatherface" in the texas chainsaw massacres for a couple of hours. While perched on an 8' ladder. :p

Nords said:
Morning stretch, especially hamstrings & the sprained iliotibial bands.

I don't think I even have iliotibial bands... ;)

Oh come on, we're R rated with Mature Audiences Only. Throw on some Bob Seger and let 'er rip.

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
Oh come on, we're R rated with Mature Audiences Only. Throw on some Bob Seger and let 'er rip.
img_380185_0_5a4d4ac76fcc3ef1d2dc7094606c4aae.gif

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
Throw on some Bob Seger and let 'er rip.

You just brought back memories.

I think I’m going to katmandu.
That’s really, really where I’m going to.
If I ever get out of here,
That’s what I’m gonna do.
K-k-k-k-k-k katmandu.
I think that’s really where I’m going to.
If I ever get out of here,
I’m going to katmandu.

Hey both dummies look female. Is there some sort hidden apparatus between them?

Wally’s getting’ anxious thinkin’ ’bout tonight
Bruce is all spiffy lookin’ wicked lookin’ right
Eddie’s getting’ spruced
And donna’s getting’ loose
Theyre passin’ round the bottle
And they’re gettin’ good and juiced
B.g.’s winin’ dinin’ checkin’ talent at the club
Skippers hauntin’ second lookin’ forward to his rub
The busters from the country
And the hitters from the shop
Everybody wants to do the horizontal bop

cube_rat said:
Hey both dummies look female. Is there some sort hidden apparatus between them?

Gosh, I dont remember females being faceless, nippleless and made of wood....

hmmm...

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
Gosh, I dont remember females being faceless, nippleless and made of wood....

hmmm...

Hips! Check out the waist to hip ratio. Those are NOT male dummies, I tell ya

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
I defy you to tell me where my waist and hips begin and end...

As a male, you should be straight up and down. No cinched waist unless you're a closet corset wearer.

You've been hanging around the pocket protector guys a little too much if you think men are shaped "straight up and down"... ;)

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
You've been hanging around the pocket protector guys a little too much if you think men are shaped "straight up and down"... ;)

Watch the bouncing banana. You're getting sleepy...so sleeeeepy...sleeeeeepy :yawn:

Oh thats not going to work, I'm coming off of 11 hours of Lunesta induced schnoozing.

Lets see, according to the tape, I'm running about 52 inches at the chest, 37 inches at what I would refer to as my "waist" and 39 inches at what I'd call my "hips".

That's straight up and down?

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
Oh thats not going to work, I'm coming off of 11 hours of Lunesta induced schnoozing.

Lets see, according to the tape, I'm running about 52 inches at the chest, 37 inches at what I would refer to as my "waist" and 39 inches at what I'd call my "hips".

You're a curvey guy :D 52DD-37-39

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:

Fuzzy in 5 years -
img_380234_0_a5370cb4f114be54a8bb677cbbb2e9e0.jpg

Check out fuzz's new avatar. Looks like redneck Bill caught a Cute Fuzzy Bunny.

Cool Dood said:
I don't think I even have iliotibial bands... ;)
An ITB runs from the front outside of your knee, up outside your leg, to the top of your hip. Pretty useful muscle for anything involving lots of knee flexes, especially when you notice that it's not working so well.

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
I'm pretty sure I paid a $3 cover charge to listen to one once.
They may rock and they may roll, but they probably can't run...

Attachments

• ITB.jpg
    ITB.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 68
flipstress said:
I am getting fat and lazy but thanks, Dan Tien because when I saw this thread, I started doing kegels.   ::)  They're all I have the energy for today.  :yawn:

I would like to nominate this for post of the year. We have the absolute finest females posting here!  :)

Ha

OMGosh that is one freaking big bunny!! He/she might be fuzzy but definately NOT cute!!

Back
Top Bottom