What happened to Ha Ha??

I am scared of the coronavirus dancing, and most of our local venues are closed to on hiatus. But I am still very into my concept2! I must have overdone a bit because I am dealing or attempting to deal with a common Concept2 issue- stiff back!

Good hearing from you DFW! So many old friends here!

Ha

Great to hear from you Ha. Although my gym has been open for a while covid scared me away, so I am mostly doing stretching exercises at home. I am also dealing with back issue myself, with sciatic pain running down to my right foot. Think it might be a tight psoas pressing on a nerve.

Glad you checked in and are doing well, except take care of your back!

It sounds like Ha is ok, I'm very glad to hear that.

It reminded me of others MIA... especially Blue Collar Guy. I always enjoyed his posts, and he was one of the very few people to send me PMs.

I was surprised to find he was only an active member here for about eight months (back in 2017). I suppose it was because he had retired many years before that, and that he happened to post a lot at a time when I came here a lot (I was nearing/contemplating retirement).

The people change, but the knowledgeable and entertaining posts just keep coming :)

I miss BlueCollarGuy too - but I think the mods got tired of him...

Great to hear from you Ha. Although my gym has been open for a while covid scared me away, so I am mostly doing stretching exercises at home. I am also dealing with back issue myself, with sciatic pain running down to my right foot. Think it might be a tight psoas pressing on a nerve.

As we get older it seems to get harder to remain healthy- even when we are exercising to try to be healthy! That pain you describe is really a tough one.

Ha

I was wondering about him a few months ago . I sent him a PM but no answer and Ha always answers me so I hope He is fine .

I am grateful for your and the others concern, and I never even thought that I would be missed. I understand now that I was inconsiderate. i apologize. I had noticed an occasional poster who might get fussed and take his marbles and go home, then come back, then get annoyed again, etc and I felt that was not cool. But I didn’t think these things through.

What happened I think was that I moved about the time that I stopped posting here. I wasn’t bored, or nursing hurt feelings or anything, just busy making a new life pattern. Even though I am only a mile or so from my old apartment, these neighborhoods are dense and there is a lot to do! My new place is near Seattle University, and an easy walk from downtown. This meant a lot to me then, and I have loved living in Seattle most of my life.

I think I never saw the PMs, I may have even forgotten about PMs, and the pleasure they provide. Best I can remember, I posted one day and then didn’t come back here until sometime this spring. I never participated socially on any site other than this one. I use Twitter some time for investment related stuff.

Off to bed now!

Congrats on the new home. It’s good to hear that you’re doing well.

What happened I think was that I moved about the time that I stopped posting here. I wasn’t bored, or nursing hurt feelings or anything, just busy making a new life pattern. Even though I am only a mile or so from my old apartment, these neighborhoods are dense and there is a lot to do! My new place is near Seattle University, and an easy walk from downtown. This meant a lot to me then, and I have loved living in Seattle most of my life.
How cool! Do you still have a flight of stairs to climb? I always wondered if that would become difficult or tedious later on in life.

I hope the unrest in Seattle has not kept you from walking places; I was thinking of you when reading the headlines about it a while back. From what I have heard, news stories have exaggerated the situation a bit.

downtown Seattle has so much to see and do! Glad you found a new place to enjoy even more.

I am grateful for your and the others concern, and I never even thought that I would be missed. I understand now that I was inconsiderate. i apologize. I had noticed an occasional poster who might get fussed and take his marbles and go home, then come back, then get annoyed again, etc and I felt that was not cool.

See, HaHa, these are the kind of posts we miss from you!

I took my marbles home one time here, then I lost my marbles and have been back ever since. :LOL:

Good to know you're ok. And glad you're back and hope you
post more often .Our gym is closed so I do my walking outside. No lifting weights since late February. DW and i are in the senior age group that is susceptible to Covid. So we follow the pandemic rules. Surely this virus will be over soon.

How cool! Do you still have a flight of stairs to climb? I always wondered if that would become difficult or tedious later on in life.

I hope the unrest in Seattle has not kept you from walking places; I was thinking of you when reading the headlines about it a while back. From what I have heard, news stories have exaggerated the situation a bit.

Seattle has many good areas to walk, and mine is definitely one of them. I stay away from street problems, I am an old guy and even when I was young I was never a demonstrator. And hills? Plenty hills, and staircases. However, I get winded in San Francisco! One of my sons lives there, and that is hilly!

Good to know you're ok. And glad you're back and hope you

post more often .Our gym is closed so I do my walking outside. No lifting weights since late February. DW and i are in the senior age group that is susceptible to Covid. So we follow the pandemic rules. Surely this virus will be over soon.

I really hope so, along with you.

Back
Top Bottom