What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

Air lock lids for mason jars, quart and 1/2 gallon mason jars, starter culture, glass weights. All stuff used to do lactofermentation of veggies to make into sauerkraut, kimchi, pickles, chutney, and hot sauces.

You won't care, but at my age, I do. Instead of showing the link, here's the description.

After years of dental bills, at my age, I'm pretty savvy as to what's serious and what shouldn't cost $1000. +
Now I do it myself. Obvious cavities, caps that fall off, and teeth that break or get sharp. A neat two part powder and liquid that you mix... put in.... and lasts forever. Essentially glass. Natural tooth color. Permanent!

Shhh... keep this on the hush hush, 'cuz we don't want to put dentists out of business.

Maybe not as important when you are age 25, but i sure wish it had been around when I was younger. Could've retired at a younger age.

$12 to $25 has saved me thousands in the past several years.

(must read the instructions for best results... practice.)

Just curious.....when you have gone to the dentist for something you could not do yourself, what did the dentist say about your work?

A hard drive enclosure for use in copying files from my linux laptop to my Windows desktop.

Attachments

• hdd enclosure.jpg
    hdd enclosure.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 24
A new mantel clock to replace the one that died, after only 35 years of use. DW-to-be gave it to me when I moved into a new-to-me house. She paid ~$35 for it, a stretch for her at the time and that made me appreciate it. I guess they just don't make clocks like they used to.

A set of impact sockets for the new impact wrench from Home Depot that is to be delivered on the same day.

Weber NG barbeque to replace my tired 25 year old Broil King.

A pair of Teva shoes. 2 hats to minimize solar damage. And 9 shower curtains.

I also ordered a hat with a wide enough brim to hopefully cover the back of my neck.

I don't like hats in general, just causes more perspiration. But this one is meshed all around so hopefully it breaths.

An electric fly swatter. This thing is fun!

71oLzK3m4qL._SL1250_.jpg

Have fun! I got a different brand one a year or two back.

More effective and not as gross I think as an old fashioned fly swatter. But brings out the sadist in me :bat:.

A USB tester. On of the USB ports on my desktop seems to be on the fritz.

Attachments

• usb tester.jpg
    usb tester.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 146
Brother laser printer. Can print from the app. It's my new favorite thing

I assembled that Weber grill. I was very impressed with the quality of the parts and the hardware.

The one thing I hate is assembling something that has a bunch of cheap hardware..screws, bolts etc that strip, rust, or peel if you look at them sideways. The instruction book was perfect, never did go on the web to look at the video.

I bought it from Amazon because they delivered it to my door. Big, heavy 130 lb box. Same price as the local big box hardware stores but they charged for delivery.

Bought a Fitbit Alta HR. Had a Fitbit flex 2 but it was nothing but trouble. I like Alta much better for the battery life, the style and functionalities. And it was on sale.

Does it show the amperage draw when you've got something plugged into the output ports?

I haven't received the tester yet. It arrives today. But I'd say Yes.

Here's a youtube video of the thing in action:

(He doesn't plug in a cable to test the amperage until around the 6 minute mark).

Vic Firth 2an drumsticks, Gibralter drum throne, Ahead 10x14 tom case.

Another beehive.... I was expecting at least one of my hive to not make it through the winter, but they all survived the winter :dance: so i need a place for the package I ordered in January to go.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom