What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

A few months ago, Bezos was talking about Amazon using UAV for home delivery. Yeah right!

It was just a PR stunt, but if he knew what his company was selling with "free delivery", he should have demonstrated something like this.

770px-CH54B_and_M551_Sheridan.jpg

Wife ordered a book to read on her Kindle this afternoon. Mostly, she just gets the free ones, because we have Amazon Prime. Today though, she ordered one that cost 2.99. I of course firmly chastised her for being such a spendthrift.....lol. Other Amazon orders of recent past include a new water filter for the refrigerator, a replacement garage door opener remote, a Roku...that's all that pops up at the moment, but there are some others. Just can't think of them right now. Oh...I just ordered a replacement cell phone case from eBay about 10 minutes ago. Not Amazon, but similar.

3 Playtex Women's Comfort Lace Wire-Free Bras and Hanes boys socks.

I love Amazon prime.

Illy coffee for a British store. It was the best price and actually shipped from the UK.

Sent from somewhere in the world with whatever device I can get my hands on.

Either condoms or my grandmother's eye drops, can't remember which...

"Uhhh, grandma, don't open that box with the smile on the side of it. I left the wrong box for you. I have your eyedrops here at the house. And definitely don't open that box in front of grandpa or he may have his last coronary event of his life." :D

Bought for immediate download another Norton internet Security for used but free desktop PC going in my shop - the 5 user version I buy every year that takes care of other desktops, notebook, mom's computer, etc. had no more licenses to dish out, so I bought another 3 user pack as it was only 2 bucks more than a single user.

Not so pleased to learn that Symantec no longer allows identity vault to be kept on the local computer, forcing new installs to go to the "cloud". Bad idea, IMHO.

I got the same oven and I love it.

Just realized today why the toast in my toaster oven is only toasted on the left side - half of the element isn't lit up. Duh.

So what's so great about this oven since I'm now in the market for one?

"Uhhh, grandma, don't open that box with the smile on the side of it. I left the wrong box for you. I have your eyedrops here at the house. And definitely don't open that box in front of grandpa or he may have his last coronary event of his life." :D

Lol!! Just tell them it's a box of shower caps. Imagine grandma in the shower trying to put one of them on her head?!

Last order? A second battery and a remote shutter control for my DSLR, and some jewelry for a friend's birthday.

Two bottles of aveeno bath oil, because we can no longer find it here in stores. It helps with really dry skin. Thank you, Amazon!

A new wireless router today. I was in Walmart today and a 15 foot ethernet cable was about $15. The router was $23 and will make my life a lot easier. I was going to wait until I could get a router from my DD, but this one was cheap enough to not worry about it. Sure hope it works good.

Just realized today why the toast in my toaster oven is only toasted on the left side - half of the element isn't lit up. Duh.

So what's so great about this oven since I'm now in the market for one?

We also got the same oven but bought it from an local store with a discount. It's really versatile and easy to clean too. We got it during the winter when a mouse found our kitchen counter and the crumbs in our toaster. Decided to replace toaster and wedding present toaster oven at the same time. It's big enough for a small pizza but doesn't take much space. Looks nice too.

How do they make any money with the shipping cost of 40 lbs of cat litter? Good grief!

Does Amazon carry bricks, cinder blocks, gravel, and mortar too? I should start ordering them so I do not have to lug them home from Home Depot.

Exactly! I know when I'm ordering "groceries" from Amazon I'm always glad I don't have to worry about the weight. Canned goods are heavy.

But then I remember that 100 pound glass stereo TV console/table that we ordered and had delivered overnight Saturday delivery for $3.99 shipping! Prime is a deal!

I got the same oven and I love it.

These look like they would be great but there's never enough counter space for these kind of appliances. I think we'd have to remodel our kitchen to make room but that would be a reeeeaaaally expensive oven!

K and 1st grade workbooks for my kids, and a locking hitch pin.

Batteries for my home wireless phones. Paid with points = free.:)

This week, 2.4a 12v USB adapter and lightning cable for my truck so my iPad will stay charged while using the gps, maps, and altitude functions during long trips.

Last week, embroidery hoops for DW.

Week before, Digifit Saddle for DD and DSIL for running with their iPhones.

Week before, unmentionables for DW

Something or other, once or twice a week. We have Prime, and rarely order things that cost extra to ship (non-prime that does not have free shipping).

R

This week I ordered:

(1) Spare recharge/sync cable for my iPhone 5s, just in case...
(2) New stainless flatware, 8 place settings

It will be wonderful to have a new, complete set of stainless, since over the years it seems like the occasional spoon or fork drops into a black hole, never to be seen again. Some people lose socks in these black holes. I never do; I lose spoons instead.

I paid zero for the above purchases, instead using the gift card that I got as a reward for signing up for an Amazon credit card. I still have $5 left on that gift card. :D

Last edited:
Breville Smart Oven.
A few weeks ago.

Thanks to the recommendations here, I ordered one over the weekend so that's now my most recent order.

Back
Top Bottom