What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

Topped off a gift card so our Sallie Mae Barclaycard will have $750 in Amazon "bookstore expense" and get the 5% cashback. Will do the same next month and then the Sallie Mae card is being replaced with a card with GREAT NEW FEATURES AND BENEFITS that aren't a patch on the current card.

This is pretty typical. If you don't understand Spanish you'll still see the process.

Muy Bien, Gracias.......mine are 'somewhat' more rudimentary, (and if I attempted to tip them back and forth from the fry pan to the plate we'd likely be eating them off the floor), but the ingredients are the same, (I'll try the olive oil next go around), and we certainly enjoy eating them! :)

61E1ux9iFXL._SL1500_.jpg

This is not a recent purchase, but one I have started using again. It is a really good router! On a recent trip I plugged it into the wired router connection at the hotel and told DW to login to her regular home router. (this is set up with the same name and password as home) I had already logged in and put the hotel password in. All the Ipads and Iphones treated it like the home router with not hotel login required. It is really small, about three inches square, can run on supplied power supply, or off the usb of your computer.

Rocks, yes rocks.
National Geographic rock tumbling, refill kit.
Old Mike

I order a lot from Amazon.

Now I can really say it: Today I ordered the kitchen sink.

Doing a kitchen remodel, and Amazon had a better deal than the local home improvement stores on the sink I wanted.

I've always wanted to order dog food via Amazon but the shipping cost (either separate of "in" the price if it's Prime) has always made the total delivered cost too much more than the local store (including tax). Do you have a very small dog and are thus ordering small bags? I typically am getting the largest size -- 35+ lbs.

Since moving into an urban apartment and stopping use of my car, I've had Amazon deliver my 35+ lb bags. The brand I buy is almost always "on sale" at Petsmart for $38.99. After tax it would be $41.48 per bag plus the cost of an Uber to get it home. Using Amazon Prime and the Subscribe and Save discount, my Amazon price is $40.02 per bag and I only have to haul it from the front desk to my apartment. Works great for me!

Ordered a Lenovo N22 Chromebook.....last years model. Pretty cheap and will give me a good idea whether I will be able to dump windows at some point. I'm pretty sure I will adapt but if nothing else I can always use it for a more secure way of handling my banking and broker transactions. After cleaning my Acer laptop of some bloatware, it's actually running smooth and fast. So will be able to take my time getting comfortable with the Chromebook.

A sandisk 32gb microsd card ($11.75 from Amazon) to copy music for my Chrysler 300. The car came with SiriusXM but it doesn't work very well in heavily forested areas. It keeps cutting out as trees block the satellite reception.

A Cuisinart vertical Belgian waffle maker.

Yeah - I order a lot of macadamia nuts from Amazon too. Prices vary widely - I have to keep an eye out to get a good deal.
Actually just ordered some more today. When it drops down below $5 for one of those small cans ($1.11 per ounce) - you usually don't see them that low. Unfortunately the bigger bags aren't as inexpensive. The advantage of the little cans, however, is they do keep them fresher, and, well, you're not inclined to eat quite so much in one sitting.

It's even cheaper doing a subscription, but I don't like to deal with receiving monthly stuff.

My wife ordered sunglasses for our 3 year old Grandson yesterday. We're all heading to Florida in a couple of weeks and It's not easy to find kids sunglasses around here.

Actually just ordered some more today. When it drops down below $5 for one of those small cans ($1.11 per ounce)

It's really a shame you don't have a Costco available. I pay 71 cents an ounce for roasted, salted macadamia nuts and they're wonderful.

It's really a shame you don't have a Costco available. I pay 71 cents an ounce for roasted, salted macadamia nuts and they're wonderful.

I'll second that. The Costco macadamia nuts are very good and seem to keep fresh in the container.

Just received a new 18 piece set of Zwilling J. A. Henckels Twin Signature kitchen knives. DW says I'd better behave because they're very sharp.
IMG_0226.JPG

We do have a local Costco and shop there all the time. But unfortunately they do not carry that big Kirkland canister of macadamia nuts, nor is it available from Costco online. So we have to settle.....

Last edited:
Just ordered a new brighter battery daylight use rear light for my bike. Hope that it keeps me safe.

Back
Top Bottom