Where's FinanceDude?

Westernskies

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
FinanceDude has been MIA since the 9th of April?

With several long-term posters leaving recently, it always makes me wonder when we don't hear from someone (who normally posts daily) for a while.

I was offline for about 26 hours! Don't expect anyone to notice. I'm Sure FinanceDude will have a lot to post about when he gets back.:greetings10:

FinanceDude has been MIA since the 9th of April?

With several long-term posters leaving recently, it always makes me wonder when we don't hear from someone (who normally posts daily) for a while.

Hey, you could just send them a friendly PM instead of starting a new thread. Just another one of the great tools available for free here on E-R.org for our members' convenience! :flowers:

FD is fine, a great guy with a lovely family. I just wish we'd been able to get out in the water, but the weather was lousy for his visit.

Hey, you could just send them a friendly PM instead of starting a new thread. :flowers:

FD is fine, a great guy with a lovely family. I just wish we'd been able to get out in the water, but the weather was lousy for his visit.

Now, how can we talk about them behind their backs if we do it that way? :ROFLMAO:

Steve

Should have done it anyway. It would have been nice to get shots of him puking over the side! :sick:

Actually, my two kids got carsick on the windy ride to Chimney Rock, NC, and threw up in the parking lot........:yuk:

Hey, you could just send them a friendly PM instead of starting a new thread. Just another one of the great tools available for free here on E-R.org for our members' convenience! :flowers:

But threads chock-full-of supposition, speculation, innuendo, and confusion are so much more fun...:whistle:

But threads chock-full-of supposition, speculation, innuendo, and confusion are so much more fun...:whistle:

Actually, the PM would have gone unanswered.........I took a full 10 days off from the forum, even though I had broadband access a lot of the time........hey everyone needs a little break..........:)

Actually, the PM would have gone unanswered.........I took a full 10 days off from the forum, even though I had broadband access a lot of the time........hey everyone needs a little break..........:)

Well, that's true!! And nobody wants to feel like they have to check in every day. That's too much like having your mother wait up for you on Saturday night, or even worse, like (shudder) WORK!! :eek:

Next, I am expecting people to be pointing out that my daily posting frequency is down. Just in case they do, the reason is that I am worried about and/or working on resolving my tax mess. Hopefully soon I will be able to hear the word "taxes" without freaking out because my conscience will be clear and Uncle Sam will be happy with me again. Plus you all can thank me every time you drive on the interstate because I probably paid for half of it in my taxes this year.

Back
Top Bottom