Your email voice from beyond the grave..

calmloki

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
"For many people, the worst thing about dying is that you'll never get to see your loved ones again, or eat another steak, or gaze upon another sunrise. For others, however, it's that you never got to tell your boss he was a prat.
Enter Justincaseidie.com. in just a few clicks, you can save a message that will only be sent to it's intended recipient if you die. Well...almost. It will actually only be sent if you fail to log back in to the system within the timeframe that you set, we're just sort of assuming that only death would stop you doing this.
So why would you want to do this? Well, have a think about it - there's probably loads of things you would like people to know ("I love you" / "The safe combination is 1432" / "I always thought you smelt of fish") that you simply can't bring yourself to saying whilst you're still alive to suffer the consequences. Imagine the freedom of knowing that they'll only find out if you never return from your trip to Spain!
Going on a blind date? Not sure if he's a mass murderer? Drop an email to help@police.com with his name and address, safe in the knowledge that if true love blossoms, you can safely log in and stop the message!
There are literally thousands of reasons you'd want to leave a time-delayed message, and this is the perfect place to do it".

Justincaseidie.com - You die, they find out

I, HFWR, am now dead. I would like to pass this on to those I've left behind: Eat more bacon!

I just got my test results back from my doc....my blood work showed wonderful numbers! :D Two pieces of bacon for me.....:smitten:

So you leave an email that says what a p---- your boss is and then you are detained in Italy and the message gets sent . Yipes !

How are they going to measure customer feedback, I'd like to know?

Back
Top Bottom