Your favorite chair

There's something mystical about old leather chairs/couches. I don't think we'll ever toss our leather couch. It's my "go to" when I'm tired, cold, sore or just want a peaceful rest. It's soft/worn leather. Kind of like me.

Definitely. I have my Dad's old chair that he took a nap in every single day...for at least 30 years! :) I don't find it quite comfortable enough to sleep in, but it's great to have an adult beverage, listen to some tunes, and reminisce about my Dad. Oh, and if you notice a bunch of small holes in the ottoman, that was from (as my Dad would tell people as he stared at me with a very, VERY disapproving look) "some little ******* punching holes in it with a pencil when he was a kid!" :flowers:

Attachments

• Chair.jpg
    Chair.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 28
My preferred chairs are a couch & love seat, each with an ottoman. More room to spread out any which way.

My favorite chair is a 50+ year old La-Z-Boy cloth-upholstered recliner that's been recovered once and might be headed that way again ;-)

Our kids and neighbor kids were read to and rocked to sleep, comforted when sick (including losing lunch in the chair and all over me) and then the grandkids were read to and rocked to sleep in that chair. In addition to being comfortable, it's upholstered in memories ;-)

I'm glad to see you all love your Herman Millers, I just ordered one - :)

I spent too much time as a cube rat to own anything by Herman Miller...

IMG_7146.jpg My Inada Flex chair .. Spine stretching and Shiatsu Massage Chair. Cured my back pain, aligned and straightened my spine, cured carpal tunnel with hand heat and compression, and always relief my neck n shoulder when it gets stiff. It makes me go to sleep

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom