22,701 Posts

Purron

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
For no particular reason, I just took a look at how many posts everyone has. Cute Fuzzy Bunny and W2R both have 22,701 right now. Just some interesting facts about this number. No, I'm not into numerology, but just think it's curious. I blame this on my current Stephen King reading jag. Just finishing up The Stand as we speak.

22701 is the zip code for Culpeper, Virginia. The place DH and I said we were going to live in retirement but haven't moved to so far. Still might though.

22,701 days = 62 years. The age you can get social security.

22,701 minutes = 378 hours = 16 days. If an average post takes one minute, it would take 16 days of non stop posting to get to 22,701.

BTW, the honor for most mosts goes to REWahoo with 27,053. Runner up is Nords with 25,712.

Man, that's a lot of posts. Maybe we need a category above "Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)"

That is indeed a lot of posts. I think I post a lot and I'm nothing comparatively speaking.

I do? Wow! I had no idea.

Mods and admins post a lot in discussing (behind the scenes) whether a post violates the Community Rules or not, in the process of coming to a consensus. So, most of us have a high post count.

Last edited:
I do? Wow! I had no idea.

Mods and admins post a lot in discussing (behind the scenes) whether a post violates the Community Rules or not, in the process of coming to a consensus. So, most of us have a high post count.

Yea, that's it. ;)

My post count tells me I probably talk too much...seems like 2000 took forever, not sure how I got to my current count.

BTW, the honor for most mosts goes to REWahoo with 27,053. Runner up is Nords with 25,712.
We all know that those guys have way too much time on their hands. Probably way too much money invested also. So there's that...
Well, whaddya expect when we get paid by the post?

I have thousands of posts on other boards besides this one, so the count has become somewhat irrelevant. You know, kinda like the content.

Kevdude, welcome. You will be pleased to know that this forum no longer charges by the word.

You think some of these folks have nothing else to do!!

Maybe when I ER in March I will take a run at them. Going to sign up for a speed posting class!! I'm just a 40 something (I wish).

T-bird (Class of 2013)
DW (Class of 2012, May a done deal)

I was sort of expecting to hit 500 this year but that doesn't look too likely as I'm averaging about a post a day. Many days I'll read the threads of interest and don't think I have anything useful to add to the great comments of all of you truly prolific posters. Sometimes I'll +1 a quote, but most times that seems superfluous.

I'm very happy that we have so many prolific posters who generally have something relevant and useful to say, so most days I actually learn something. Keep up the good work!

I live, therefore, I post...........

Back
Top Bottom