Anyone tried 'ultimate vocabulary' builder?

landonew

Recycles dryer sheets
Hi,
I recently graduated from law school and have found myself with a bit of free time on my hands. I would like to use this time to focus on self improvement and have long felt that writing was one of my weaknesses. More specifically, I find that my spelling and word choice are often less than ideal. I would like to improve these skills.

Has anyone tried this program? http://www.ultimatevocabulary.com/products/index_improve.html?gclid=CLXIyPmHo5kCFQZqswodxjl5qA

It is a vocabulary builder but also has a spelling feature. I know that the "puffing" on their website is an exaggeration (as if a software program is not going to completely change you life, LOL), but it still seems as if it would be beneficial.

My research indicates that there are two main competitors (Power Vocabulary Builder AND WordSmart) are substantially more expensive.

I get all my vocabulary building on this here forum.:D

Recent example: vice pay

The simplest way to improve my vocabulary has always been by reading and keeping a good dictionary at hand.

Last edited:
I get all my vocabulary building on this here forum.:D

Recent example: vice pay

Me too. I read what people write here, and then try not to use those forms in conversation with normal people. :D

But to answer our question, no, I don't know anything about the product. I personally haven't had much luck with software self-improvement products. I am, however, just starting to try to learn Spanish using Rosetta Stone. I'm hoping for better results this time.

Last edited:
Read good literature.

Back
Top Bottom