AT&T Super Service (yeah, you read that right!)

marko

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I just had to share this with my friends here. I am blown away.

Long story short, I was having a major problem using the ATT Messenger website on my Chromebook. Didn't seem to be a problem with other laptops or devices. There was a growing howl online from other Chromebook users though.

After a few false starts, I went to ATT's Twitter and told them of the problem. Within an hour I got a reply and request to go to private messaging. We went back and forth a few times over a day.

THEN: I GOT A PHONE CALL FROM THE FELLOW I HAD BEEN WORKING WITH!!! He needed a bit more information and figured it easier to just talk to me. While he couldn't guarantee he'd be able to get it fixed, he promised to do what he could. I really couldn't believe it.

Bingo! The next day the website was back to it's original operation and it's been working normally ever since (I know, next scene).

Just wanted to pass this along...we get so many complaints about big outfits not caring about customers. This one was an exceptional response.

I'm sure there's thousands of unhappy ATT customers and I've often been one myself, but this won me back.

Thanks for sharing, Marko. I've actually had excellent experience with AT&T UVerse in-home service (not so much over the phone). Nice to know there are some good folks out there still.

I first had a plumber, then a lawncare guy damage/sever my AT&T Uverse underground Internet cable...in two consecutive months! AT&T sent a repairman out both times within 2 hours and fixed it straight away, no questions asked. I was impressed!

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

We hear so many "bad company service" stories now days, it's great to hear a good one. Sounds like they went the extra mile on this one. Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom