By the looks Grey Hair is now in fashion

I think gray hair can be striking on both men and women, especially if it is a white or silvery gray and is cut well. I think the model in question needs to cut those excessively long locks and put on some different makeup, maybe wear something colorful near her face (a scarf, beaded necklace, etc.). Of course, I am sitting here typing looking for all the world like something the cat dragged in so I am a great one to talk:LOL: For now, I will continue to use some highlights on my very straight mediium brown hair. It covers the couple of gray strands that have cropped up in the last year or two.

And then we have a "two tone", such as Stacy London, a model for Pantene (among other things she's done) who's "grey streak" arrived at the grand old age of eleven (currently age 41):

Attachments

• stacylondon.jpg
    stacylondon.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 1
....and Bonnie Raitt.

Attachments

• Bonnie Raitt.jpg
    Bonnie Raitt.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 132
I had gray hair in high school. More gray than black by the end of college. It used to be a conversation piece but I have grown into it now :)

Same model, different lighting conditions. She's still a little freaky looking, but from looking at other things she has done in past, this look is very conservative for her. Anyway, I like the hair color as it appears in this lighting.
(snip photo)
She is a little on the thin side, but she's a model and that's just what they look like. And I like skinny women, so I'm prejudiced toward the look.
Although I agree she does not look quite so sickly in your photo as in the one linked at the top of the thread, IMO, she's still way too thin. I looked her up in Wikipedia. If the info there is accurate, she's 5'10" tall and wears a size 4. That's not "a little on the thin side", it's emaciated. As a rail-thin college student, I wore a size 10 at five-foot-seven and 120 lbs. Ms McMenamy is three inches taller and three sizes smaller. I appeal to the doctors here at E-R—is she a healthy weight or is she too skinny?

I know two people (who are brothers) with a grey spot (the size of a quarter) - kind of like Stacy London.

I have tons of grey hair, but they are concentrated on the front and side only (probably 95% grey), and the back side is still about 98% dark brown. Strage, I know. I use a hair coloring treatment that fades in color (not the permanent type) and I only apply it on the top and the side of my head/hair. In a few weeks, the color starts to fade and the color changes to a lighter brown from dark brown. I used to use permanent color but with this fading kind, I can go longer without recoloring, plus it reminds me of how my hair was before starting to go grey. (My front and side hair was always lighter in color than the rest of my hair.)

Are you sure she's not Jewish? I suppose a double cheeseburger could work in any event. Unless she's a Hindu, in which case..... oh, never mind. :)
:LOL:

Well, whatever she is, I reckon I could fatten her up with some fried potatoes, beans and cornbread. :D

I'm not sure I caught on when it was discussed previously, but is this an appropriate time to suggest that Ms McMenamy should perhaps indulge in a little bacon?

Although I agree she does not look quite so sickly in your photo as in the one linked at the top of the thread, IMO, she's still way too thin. I looked her up in Wikipedia. If the info there is accurate, she's 5'10" tall and wears a size 4. That's not "a little on the thin side", it's emaciated. As a rail-thin college student, I wore a size 10 at five-foot-seven and 120 lbs. Ms McMenamy is three inches taller and three sizes smaller. I appeal to the doctors here at E-R—is she a healthy weight or is she too skinny?
She could use some hips, but other than that she looks fine to me.

Back
Top Bottom