• Chocolate chip

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • none of the above

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scrapr

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
So you pick up the 3 cookie assortment at Costco. Which one is your go to?

I love the Macadamia nut. My partner does not like them so it works out well

LOL, I avoid the Costco cookies because having those evil things in the house means we will eat too many of them! If I happen to see them at a potluck, it's the double-chocolate every time.

LOL, I avoid the Costco cookies because having those evil things in the house means we will eat too many of them! If I happen to see them at a potluck, it's the double-chocolate every time.

Yup. I also stay away from cookies, because they don’t stay away from me. Once consumed they’re like an unwanted guest who never leaves …

I don’t shop Costco but SuperTarget’s Monster Cookies are da bomb!

There’s a produce store near me that has lots of goodies. The other day I spotted some large cookies that were Ginger Molasses. Basically, a soft ginger snap cookie. I couldn’t resist.

As for the Costco, I’m not familiar with the three pack. What does it include? As others have mentioned though, that baked goods section of Costco is to be avoided. With just the two of us, the sizes of the packages are just too much. The little produce store had the ginger molasses cookies in a five pack.

Good cookies literally leap out in front of me when I get withing 10 feet of them. First they call me name, then as I approach their location - Bang! They they are on the kitchen counter!!!

I find it far easier to resist once at the store than many times a day at home.

Hi. My name is Chuckanut and I'm a sugarholic.

I wouldn't ever buy cookies, and simply don't eat them except when DW makes some. She knows how I feel about carbs, so she only offers them to me on special occasions -- most of the time she makes them to bring to a gathering and gets them out of the house quickly so I'm not tempted.

My two favorites of hers are chocolate chip and chocolate mocha frosted.
I honestly think hers are the best cookies I've ever had in my life, but that's probably not saying much since my mom was the world's worst cook/baker.

Costco cookies aren't very tempting. I bake bread about every week and it works out that about once a month I make cookies - my go-to is chocolate chip oatmeal with walnuts or, most recently, pistachios. Couple sticks of real butter, real good chips, mucho flavor. I mix up a batch and find that 20 fit well on the oversized baking sheet, so divide the dough into four, bake one batch, and flatten three to plastic wrap and stick in the freezer. Then when I bake bread I bake a pan of cookies first, preheating the oven for the bread. Lets us have a cookie or two each after dinner.

The chocolate chip ones. Delicious.

Of course, I only buy a package twice a year (on my "unhealthy food rotation"), too much potential waistline damage :).

My sister opened her front door one day, and a friend was standing there with a huge tray of chocolate chip cookies.

It was Debbie Fields of Mrs. Fields' Cookies.

Needless to say, they were excellent cookies and the recipe is available online.

I studiously avoided putting the chocolate cookies in my cart when at Costco this morning. They would have disappeared since we have one of our kids visiting ATM... But DH would have yelled at me because he (and I) has no will power. Best not to buy them.

I studiously avoided putting the chocolate cookies in my cart when at Costco this morning. They would have disappeared since we have one of our kids visiting ATM... But DH would have yelled at me because he (and I) has no will power. Best not to buy them.

Someone has to be the mom...

Oh, Man! those are so good but so bad for me! We rarely buy them.
Macadamia Nut for sure is my fav.

I hold off on buying their cookies until Christmas ... then I buy a large tray of Costco's holiday cookies and scarf them down! I tried Costco's chocolate chip cookies once and wasn't enthused about them. I'll have to try their other flavors.

I've only eaten their chocolate chip cookies. I could only stomach about 1/5 of one of their cookies as they are way too sweet. DH agrees.

I've only eaten their chocolate chip cookies. I could only stomach about 1/5 of one of their cookies as they are way too sweet. DH agrees.

I've found you can cut the amount of sugar in a cookie recipe by 30% and most people won't notice. Once I tried to make choco chip cookies using unsweetened chips. However, that was a bridge too far, and the grandchild rejected them. :eek:

I've found you can cut the amount of sugar in a cookie recipe by 30% and most people won't notice. Once I tried to make choco chip cookies using unsweetened chips. However, that was a bridge too far, and the grandchild rejected them. :eek:

That's like making beer without alcohol.:facepalm:

and no love for oatmeal rasin! But more Macadamia nut for me

oatmeal raisin is a double fail......if you have to use oatmeal as least use chocolate chips...:D

Has anyone read the ingredient list for these? Thanks, but I will stick to home made Toll House or variant thereof before I would consume these.

Back
Top Bottom